Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

2v2 Tournament April 17 Clash/GOW/Woodland Warlords

Please pre register with your ally if you have one ahead of time to make things roll as smoothly as possible on the day of.

If you have an ally and are pre registered, come for 6:30 pm EST.

If you aren't preregistered or need an ally, please come at 6 pm to give me time to arrange the brackets.

Round 1 Clash best of 3

Round 2 GOW best of 3

Round 3 Woodland Warlords best of 3

Depending how many players we get, if another map is needed, AYN will follow.

If your ally doesn't show up, drops out, or has to leave for any reason or has lag/conflict problems, and a spare player is available, you will be allowed up to 1 substitution of players who are not yet on the brackets. Teams eliminated or players dropping out may not form a new alliance and are disqualified.

I think I'll post brackets directly to the website and just add them in order of registration and then order of arrival.

GOW and AYN are built-in maps I assume you are all familiar with, but Clash KPUD and Woodland Warlords .puds are attached here.

Uploaded files:

i want to make aliance with dr orc

Don't forget this awesome 2v2 tournament is coming up next week Friday April 17th 6 pm EST!

Sign up now with your partner if you have one to help things roll as smoothly as possible on April 17th.

Thanks to DuMaurier for offering to take care of brackets. Thank you to Nedro for taking care of the “door prize” draw procedure for $25 USD to a random participant, which was won by Erikt77. Thank you to everyone who participated in Clash 2v2 Tournament last night! Thank you also to CaptainErable for providing some stream footage of the evening!

Click here to see CaptainErable's Twitch replay.