Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Attempted Ban Movie "Unplanned"

So I went to see the movie Canada tried to ban, titled "Unplanned".

It relays the real life story of Abby Johnson, clinic director at Planned Parenthood, America's largest abortion provider, and the journey she went through.

She worked there for 8 years until one day, as the tag line of the movie says, "What she saw changed everything."

People who support abortion do not want people to see this film. They do not want mothers so see ultrasound images of their unborn babies. They do not want people to know how many women die during abortion, or how many are injured and damaged. If people have access to the whole truth, it paints quite a different picture than the rosy clichés "reproductive rights" and "freedom to choose".

As a counsellor at the facility, Johnson told many women that a baby feels no pain, and that it's just a blob of tissue and it does not look like a baby. These are lies.

She was called for the first time to help with a "procedure", and as she saw the truth on the monitor, she was no longer able to deny the reality of what she was a part of. She saw the limbs torn off a baby that was fighting for its life, desperately moving away from the equipment in pain.

Pro-lifers are called horrible things for showing "disturbing pictures" that might upset people.

The truth is, what goes on inside those facilities should disturb everyone.

I highly recommend this movie. As far as I heard so far, it's only playing for a week and tonight is the last night to see it in theatre, and it's on limited release so not available everywhere.

The truth is not always convenient, but must be told.