Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Climate Alarmists' Misrepresentation Exposed

I've always thought that we should take care of the planet. I was that nerd who would sometimes pick up other people's litter as a teenager. I believed in taking care of the planet before it was cool.

People who have kids are especially concerned about the future of the planet, and leaving behind the best possible world for our children.

I am all for sustainable methods of producing from nature, for humane farming practices, for planting trees, for saving whales from extinction, for having protected natural areas, and so on. That is something that hasn't changed for me with this new "green agenda" being crammed down everyone's throats.

The secret of the green agenda is that they pretend to care about planet earth but that's just a front. They are really interested in the destruction of humanity using as many avenues as possible. Abortion and contraception, including forced abortion and forced sterilization, are promoted. Homosexuality is promoted. Having fewer children is promoted. It's a war on humanity and war on freedom.

The world isn't over populated. The entire population of the earth can fit in Jacksonville, Florida. "If it's overcrowded where you are, move."

We are on a ball flying through space at 67, 000 mph revolving around a sun 93 million miles away. We have precious little control over our planet's heat.

Caution: video depicts violence, may not be suitable for some viewers

Some people are catching on to the Climate Alarmists' true agenda.

Glacier National Park scared tourists with false information for many years.

"Glaciers will be gone by 2020!"

Now that 2020 is here and so are the glaciers, they quietly removed the signs and displays without ever admitting to the public they were upholding lies for years.

Glacier National Park Quietly Removes Its ‘Gone by 2020’ Signs

do you dont study polotical?

Yes, I love pilots. They fly me to nice places. I can't study them because they put a little curtain between the cabin and the passenger section, but they are certainly worth studying if one has the chance.