Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Comparing Covid19 to Hitler's Germany

There are differences, of course, but there are similarities worth considering.

Mass unemployment

Businessed forced shut

State of emergency declared

Chaos, panic, fear, propaganda

Curfews

Restrictions on freedoms said to be "temporary" and for "safety"

Workers categorized as "essential" and "non-essential"

Physical mark to distinguish which humans are "bad". In Hitler's time, Jews were marked with stars. Today, masks mark those who are willing slaves of the state who have no desire to think for themselves. People who don't wear a mask are wearing the mark the government won't approve of.

Your ability to buy goods or access services depends on your being in the approved group. This will be further intensified if Gates' plan proceeds the way he wants with a forced vaccine and implanted mark which will be required to gain access to goods and services, public spaces, and things like driver's license and health care.

Freedom is being destroyed and most people are just going along with it.

A year ago I wouldn't have believed that so many people could be convinved of nonsensical ideas no one had heard of before, like that you can get deadly diseases from healthy people, that healthy people are scary and dangerous just by existing and breathing. But here we are today.

In spite of all the evidence that has come out, last night I still saw more people wearing masks and acting weird in one place than I've ever seen before.

Even young children had their faces plastered with the mark of fear impeding normal breathing. Some children had not one, but two masks on.

It is now July and the farce is still in full swing. 12-18 months was Bill Gates plan, then mandatory vaccines for everyone on the planet!

Historically, burning books is typically followed by burning bodies.

The censoring is here. The governments are gathering up more control and taking away more freedoms.

Those who don't learn from history are just going to repeat it.

Thinking "it can't happen here" (in North America) is folly.

It can happen here and it is happening here.

Wake up.