Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

First Legal Trans ("Non-Binary") Person Renounces Agenda as Dangerous Lies, Reclaims Birth Sex

James Shupe, under the influence of the trans agenda, first believed he was a woman. What he thought would help and heal him did the opposite. He then decided he was neither gender, and became the first person to be legally labelled "non-binary".

He has since concluded that this was all fiction, that he fell for destructive lies perpetuated by a radical and harmful movement that detaches people from reality and propels them into a facade of fanciful imagining, which ultimately provides no real solution to what Shupe himself described as mental health problems.

The solution to bring peace to his internal suffering did not come from changing gender identity, but that only rather added to it.

Here's a quote from the attached article on James Shupe:

"I ended up in the psych ward three times because of hormones. I had blood clots in my eyes because my estrogen levels were 2,585 instead of 200, low bone density, problems controlling my bladder, and emotional instability," Shupe said. "Blood tests indicated I was dropping into kidney disease territory (EFGR below 60) for about 18 months, I had chronic dermatology issues and skin reactions to estrogen patches, I passed out on the kitchen floor from Spironolactone."

"The gender transitions were supposed to fix my mental health problems, but I kept getting worse instead."

This is heart-breaking and disturbing stuff. A person in emotional crisis needed help, but was given dangerous misinformation that severely damaged his body when he pursued its recommended approach, and only served to increase his distress and suffering.

People who oppose the dangerous agenda are not doing it out of hate, but because resisting movements causing human suffering is every sane person's duty to protect vulnerable people who suffer in their minds and need actual help rather than blatant unscientific lies contrary to reality and common sense.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pjmedia.com/trending/ex-trans-man-reverses-non-binary-sex-designation-in-blow-to-lgbt-movement/amp/