Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Goals for War2USA 2019 - 2020

Page 1 of 2Next

1. Goal for January to June 2019

20 players to play at War2USA who never logged in before

At least 6/20 so far that I can recall offhand. Well underway!

2. Goal for July to December 2019

30 players to play at War2USA who never logged in before

3. Goal for 2019

1 new female player to play on War2USA

4. Goal by end of 2020

Games/active players every night of the week around 7 - 11 pm EST.

Ninth has reacted to this post.
Ninth

How is War2USA doing with the new player goal so far? I am happy to announce we have had many players log into War2USA for the first time since January 2019. It's now April 28, so we still have one more month to reach our goal. I feel like I'm missing a few players still from the list below, which if I find them in the stream replays on my Youtube, I'll add them.

Welcome to the newcomers of War2USA! Game on!

1. randompeasant
2. scoregem
3. newb2
4. Scyree
5. Maynasty
6. Barteringram
7. Cyan
8. Taberwit
9. StellarDefense
10. DD I forget which name he was on! DDESTROYER...DDOMINATOR...DD something, gotta look up old vids since I was most likely streaming!
11. Warp[W]
12. ryan85
13. MiSery
14. DuMaurier
15. Nitefury
16. ~Logic
17. Plop
18. ~Stylebender
19. billyw2189

ALMOST AT THE GOAL (unless we already passed it and I'm not remembering some names, which is definitely possible!)

20. Rockon
21. OniCr0w/0niCrow don't remember which one was a zero

I'm happy to report that the first goal of 20 new users logging in to play W2 has been successfully reached!!!

Thank you to all core players and visitors for making War2USA the best place in the world to play Warcraft 2!

Game on!

22. Narlyman
23. DrunkinLion

where are all these peope its always empty when i log on

View post on imgur.com

We are here. More nights than not. This is from tonight. Great turn out.

24. Clutch
25. BabyRex
26. Ariph
27. crazyrek
28. SirChopsALot
29. Makra
30. HakuXer0
31. EternalBlue
32. Zeolus

We have surpassed our goal of 20 new-to-USA players playing on USA from January 2019 to end of June 2019!! We have at least 31 that I know of, and it's not even June yet! I did not even count people who logged on if I didn't see them play.

USA is fulfilling my vision of the kind of place I dreamed. The support has been overwhelming. People love Warcraft 2 and the new people will stick around if people treat them nice and they are allowed to play! It's not rocket science!

I want to thank everyone who plays at War2USA and I want to also thank @ring62 for his support since the beginning.

Ninth has reacted to this post.
Ninth

And finallyyyyy

33. PBRMEASAP =D

34. Ninth

35. Megalodon

🙂

36. IbeCroM

37. c-ur-win

38. TomZ4

39. D3thwish

40. ~DethZ0ne~