Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

GOW TIME TO LUST RECORDS PER SPOT

Page 1 of 2Next

Page in progress...some updates still pending.

Time to get to 9 lusties level 3 weapons (2 weapons upgrades, not shields) with a catapult. We wanna see if we can trim our times. Time yourself if you wanna get added here, bring replay of some kind too, any format.

Start timer: right before you build your hall or in case of 8, before you start chopping

Stop timer: right after you have lust on all 9 ogres

From 11:

7 mins 45 seconds (BabyShark)

From 5:
1. Nedro 6 mins 24 seconds
2. Dr-Orc 6 mins 35 seconds

mmm almost 7 min? seems long loll i think i can under 6 loll ill try and ill record maybe ill try tomorrow np

i get 3 dragons by 7 min lol

but level 3 without lust or with lust? with lust means they level 1 when no lust

do you require shield upgrades too? only a weapons mention so far.

edit : i don't think the 5 time is possible with shields so i've answered my own question. i'm also going to assume we need to cast lust on nine ogres.

Level 3 as in 2 smith upgrades completed. It can be weapon or shield. Also need to build a catapult. The altar upgrades are in addition to the weapons upgrades. Once you have lusted all 9 ogres, stop your timer! 🙂

yea got the cat part.

i'm reposting now i got a your request cannot be processed. for security reasons, it was blocked and logged. np.

ok still blocked so i'll paste this and assume that it's my attachments. i'll discord you those.

5:00 spot - 6:26

i estimate this spot is capable of 6:12. maybe a few seconds lower with 5x more work.

a few other random things. you cannot record .wirs playing comp stomps. i've attached the map i used which starts the cobalt opponent in a cold metallic prison and the shining star that is the ruby player at 5:00. the 12:00 spot will be faster than 5:00. for an improved viewing experience turn off WarVideo's Show Cursor feature. 6:00 will probably be the most interesting spot to speedrun.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9gtf5kyk83rbm4z/626.dk2?dl=o

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sxihz5rb7g2lvwy/GOWLust5.pud?dl=0

. looks like my zip file didn't attach here just now so you'll have to use dropbox or the discord zip i sent.

Page 1 of 2Next