Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

I Do Not Wish to Deprive Dugs of the Chance to Redeem Himself

Dugs was previously issued a 1v1 challenge on the Russian server. Since I'd rather play where I'm not going to be penalized, threatened, or banned without warning for no reason, I've moved this challenge over to a more competently and fairly managed American Warcraft 2 server.

Dugs[anz] aka woofy, you are cordially invited to a super fun Sharkfight, a 10 assorted maps series.

If you win 9+ games, you get $50 CAD via Paypal. All 10 games must be completed to retrieve prize.

You can choose all 10 maps, but all maps must be different, from the selection below:

All You Need, Ant Trails, Big Rock Candy Mountain, Cramped, Crosshair, Dark Paths, Dark Peninsula, Forsaken Isles, Frosty Fjords, Gold Rush, Great White North, Isolation, Kaboom, More Precious Than Gold, Mr. Bean, Mud in Your Eye. Murky River, Rose Petal, Schwartzwald, Skirmish. Stir Crazy. Taiga, River Kwai. Training Ground, Widow's End, Winding Ways, World Domination, Zones

A Continent to Explore, Bridge to Bridge Combat, Critter Attack!, Cross the Streams, Crossover. Death in the Middle, Fierce Ocean Combat, Garden of War, Gold Mines, Gold Separates East & West, High Seas Combat, Islands in the Stream, Mine in the Centre, Mysterious Dragon Isle, No way out of this maze, Nowhere to run or hide, Oil is the Key, One way in, one way out, Opposing City-States, Plains of Snow, River Fork, Rivers, Skull Isle, The Four Corners, The Spiral, Three ways to cross, Unyielding stone fortresses, X marks the spot

Arctic Circle, Forest Trail, Frog Legs, A Tight Spot, Bombs Away, Fire in the Water, Horseshoe Island, Ice Fortress, Instant Action, Invasion, Opposites Attract, Ramparts, Arena.pud (classic expansion folder), BigEars, Dup, Passes, TwinHrbr

Any of the KPUDS (http://war2usa.com/index.php/kpuds/)

Any of the quality veteran-player-created maps including creations by TheGoodShepherd, XBremer1, Nedro and/or Lambchops such as Mr. Bean, Ocean Bloom, Hey Stop That!, Zones, Pirate's Lagoon, Woodland Warlords, and many more.

You acted eager to fight me (although not the conditions I laid out) here:

View post on imgur.com

If you are hesitant to take on this challenge, please list your reasons (since I generously don't want to assume cowardice).

$50 to beat an easy newb is free money playing your favorite video game. You even get one fluke BS win that will not deprive you of your prize. You only need to win 9. We can even lower this to an 8 if that will increase your confidence. You lose nothing, you pay nothing regardless of score. You can only win.

Warcraft 2 etiquette states that 1v1 dodges are the result of fear, conceding that the challenger is scary.

My genuine motivation in this initial challenge was to simply derive great enjoyment from your very unique and enjoyable "ghost-like" playstyle, along with wanting to test out your theory that your skill level is high enough above mine that you have the right to call me newb (the way those who have owned me up and down and all around do, who have actually earned that respect), but after you started rallying to have me banned (For challenging you? For upholding the very American standard "innocent until proven guilty"? For calling out your randomly banning DK?) but in any case, for saying something you didn't like, I am now okay with confronting you head-on with a slightly less smiley face and watching you squirm a little when the little fish bites back.

View post on imgur.com