Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Maps by Moriouce

PreviousPage 2 of 11Next
Quote from BabyShark on August 1, 2019, 2:53 pm

Thanks for the exciting new maps @moriouce!

I've created a Moriouce Collection webpage here: http://war2usa.com/index.php/moriouce-collection/

And I've updated your Map Contest entries here: http://war2usa.com/index.php/summer-2019-map-contest/

Please let me know if any changes are needed. ?

Thanks @Babyshark !
I'll DM you if any Changes or updates are made so you can upload the latest version.

And for anyone Reading this. I hope you take your time commenting on these maps. If there is anything that needs to be fixed about them. Also if you have an map idea but don't know how to pull it of, tell me and I can see what I can do about it.

Sheers!

Some of my maps contain passive AI that guard expos to prevent you from start new bases with one worker alone. Kind of like in WC3. Dead Stand is one of them aswell as Thread of Destiny. This version got my stat changes as Frozen Shores aswell as guardians at the expos.

Uploaded files:

Here are two older maps I made years ago. Both for 8 players.

Uploaded files:

These are three new creations.

Over the Hills and Far Away is a hybrid map where 3 players share the larger landmass, 2 players share the larger Isle and the last 3 players start on individual islands. Which role you need to master on this map is determined as much by your starting position as by your team mate’s. Lots of expos are around for the taking.

Regions is a map with three different regions. The mountains in the northeast has lots of gold and some lumber. The great forest in the west has near infinite lumber but is low on gold, easy to wallin and defend though. And the southern plains got average gold and has only small woods. What region will be your home and will you be content or fight for new lands?

Vojnagrad is the abandoned capital of some ancient kingdom. Now eight lords gather to secure dominance over its forlorn riches. The plains around Vojnagrad are low on gold so you need to team up if you want to hold Vojnagrad. The map is inspired by the actual Volga at the site for Volgograd, former Stalingrad.

Uploaded files:

@moriouce

Can't wait to try these! Thanks for the new puds! Keep em coming! 🙂

Quote from BabyShark on August 11, 2019, 11:11 pm

@moriouce

Can't wait to try these! Thanks for the new puds! Keep em coming! ?

As long as the Inspiration keep flowing I’ll put out new maps. It is great to see real people playing them and enjoying them. ??

@moriouce

Can you peek at the page and tell me if I have them all there and the latest versions?

Moriouce Collection

And do you want 2v2v2v2 to be titled 2v2v2? I just think if ppl think it's a 6 player map it will get less play and 2v2v2 makes ppl think it fits 6.

Three new!

Bog Trails is a map which can be hard to navigate if you don't follow the paths. But he who explores might find the key to victory.

Pain on the Plain is a very open map with great expanses of grass and dirt. Woods are small and far between. How will you adopt to the challange when lumber runs short?

River Crossing The great river of Lor runs through the lands. He who control the crossings control the land.

Uploaded files:
BabyShark has reacted to this post.
BabyShark

Wow I'm loving your map style. Original cool looking ideas!

Thanks @moriouce!!

By request I'm currently working on a couple (7) of smaller maps for 1vs1 and 2vs2. I hope I'll get these up by the weekend.

I also have two water maps, "North Sea" with three central isles for expansion in the middle, otherwise it is pretty much HSC.

Thule Atoll will be a ring of Islands around a central isle with a big mine. Isles in the corners for lumber only since the small isles in the ring won't provide that much. Juggs will be able to reach all starting mines but may not be able to move from the outer sea into the lagoon. Transports will be able to do this. Oil can only be found in the outer sea. These factors combined will make for no ordinary water map cause you will need to make som hard decisions.

I'll have less time the coming week so these new water maps might not be up before the end of August.

I'm also sketching on a USA 1 YEAR Anniversary map. But I'll hold on to that one until the 24th of September.

PreviousPage 2 of 11Next