Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Media Non-stop Lying Against Trump

Is Trump in on the pandemic scam? I don't know.

But what is blatantly clear is the rabid, illogical hate and lies spewn from the media at Trump never seems to end.

Got an example of one of these "lies"?

I'll swap you 10 Trump lies for every one you can find. For real. The media can't even keep up with the stuff he does do, they have no time for anything else.

What exactly is the "pandemic scam"?

Are you actually suggesting that 11,000 people didn't die from it yesterday, or just that we shouldn't care?

hf =D

Well in the first post the 2nd part is clickable that has some examples.

However, I'm starting to wonder if Trump is in on the whole thing. If he has sucked in all the conservative and religious people into thinking he is on the side of saving babies from abortion and protecting religious liberty in America, but it was all so they would trust him enough to allow this hostile takeover of the country. I don't have enough information or evidence on this.

Pandemic scam means the media are making people terrified of leaving their house and willing to call the police to snitch on neighbors and have people arrested or fined for exercising constitutionally protected rights and freedoms when no real danger different than any other year exists, just like last year and the year before that and the year before that.

Nothing significant is different this year.

People die EVERY year.

The common flu kills more people than COVID, even with the untrustworthy data put forward by corrupt organizations like CDC and WHO, and the world wasn't closed and healthy people weren't on house arrest.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm

View post on imgur.com

24,000 - 62, 000 ESTIMATED FLU DEATHS USA OCT 1 2019 - APR 4 2020

ESTIMATED COVID DEATHS USA JAN 21, 2020 - APR 16 2020  34, 562

View post on imgur.com

National Post reported 90% of people who test positive are NOT SICK.

If that's true, either the disease is not that dangerous OR there is something wrong with the testing process, or both.

No one is saying that the thousands of people who die to old age and poor health (heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, etc.) don't matter. I'm saying they can't be saved NO MATTER WHAT. People have a life span and that can't be fixed. Making the entire world suffer enormously in the name of fixing an unfixable problem in a way that does not actually help is pointless suffering.

This entire situation was planned and the purpose is to enslave humanity, remove freedoms, force vaccination, install chips in people so every aspect of their lives can be controlled by government. Freedom will be gone. You will need a vaccine certificate to go to work, to go to a sporting event, and so on. Bill Gates has spoken about this plan. He wants to force vaccination on the entire world as a means of population control and reducing the human population of our planet by 10-15% or in the neighborhood of a billion people. I can not accept a vaccination that is made of aborted baby parts, so people like me who have a problem with helpless babies being ripped to pieces will be targets of Gates' insidious agenda against humanity.

The tests used for COVID-19 are very unreliable.

Medical doctors are admitting that doctors can just write COVID on death certificates if they feel like it, and often DO so, even in patients that had a plethora of other health problems and were 90 years old on their death bed. Their death was not caused by a coronavirus. Maybe they tested positive, maybe they were never tested. A positive test result isn't required for a death certificate to read COVID.

Ads are saying families died of COVID who are not actually dead. It was said they caught it at CHURCH. Churches and Christians are being targetted by all this.

https://www.wfla.com/community/health/coronavirus/company-lies-about-family-dying-from-covid-19-in-facebook-ad-to-sell-face-masks/

If you want the truth, it's there to be found. Research with an open mind instead of a blind adherence to what liars are cramming down everyone's throats.

The COVID virus is AIRBORNE. That means you can only get it from TV lol. Best way to protect yourself from COVID is to turn off your TV.

TESTING RESULTS IN 80% FALSE POSITIVES?? LOL TESTING IS A JOKE. NOT ACCURATE OR RELIABLE AT ALL

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32133832

"WITHDRAWN" because it doesn't fit the agenda!!

TRUTH has to be hidden if it doesn't match what they want you to think.

I'm dedicated to TRUTH.

There are still a lot of things I don't know. I don't know if coronavirus started as a Chinese bioweapon or if Bill Gates released it in USA or if there's no special virus at all, but just a regular coronavirus like any other from years past, where only people who are already in very poor health are at risk for death from it, just like every year from common cold/flu.

Do your own research. It's important to look for what's actually true and what the evidence is pointing at rather than being dedicated to a preconceived, potentially fabricated narrative.

My view on what's really happening changes with new information that I come across, and every information and article and interview is approached with skepticism and weighing it with questions like "What does this person have to gain by doing this?"
"Is this person a pawn to powerful, rich people? Is this person's job at stake if they don't baa like a sheep as commanded by higher ups? Is this person risking their job and reputation to tell an unpopular truth where they are genuinely concerned with human life?"

If I were seeing bodies piled up in the streets or any real evidence that an ACTUAL pandemic was happening in North America right now, of COURSE I would react differently to it than I would to one that I believe is a massive global deception with a sinister agenda for humanity.

Nazi Germany is coming here and people always wondered how the Germans let it happen. Well we are letting it happen now.

Finally, common ground. Yay 🙂 Please read this one carefully. I know your heart is arguing with your brain about these issues but I really do have faith in both of them <3.

Quote from BabyShark on April 16, 2020, 11:13 pm

.... I'm starting to wonder if Trump is in on the whole thing. If he has sucked in all the conservative and religious people into thinking he is on the side of saving babies from abortion and protecting religious liberty in America, but it was all so they would trust him enough to allow....

Well congrats on that. Sincerely. Donald Trump is totally amoral. Because he really does not care one bit if anyone who isn't himself lives or dies, he is very happy to give  the church whatever it wants in exchange for the votes.

I really don't blame those with genuine convictions for making that particular deal with the devil either. For people who are genuinely concerned about the abortion issue - i.e. seeing a tiny clump of cells as a human life, and wanting to save that life, it might seem like it is worth it. This I can understand and even respect.

What I honestly can't understand is how anyone can not see what a totally dodgey confidence trickster Trump is. It couldn't be more obvious - I mean the guy stole from his own charity ffs, and that's only one tiny part in a lifetime of conning people out of their money. It's well documented public knowlege, but he just says, "did not that's all fake", like a child, and people believe him. He is nasty and vindicitve and uses his power to seriously attack anyone who speaks againt him.

If you think it is worth getting into bed with such a genuine villian because you think you are saving lives then that is a real choice. I disagree with it, but can't really argue with it. But please don't think for one instant that he cares at all about abortion, the church, children, parents, families or anything else apart from his own ego and power.

I am so glad you are working this out. Really 🙂

As far as the rest goes, no he is not "in on it", because there is no "it" to be in on. Covid19 is a nasty virus. It is not the end of the world.

As to how various places have dealt with it and what the best thing for all concerned is, nobody really knows. Future historians will debate this once they have all the facts and even then they will probably never agree.

It may feel like your liberties are being eroded. In fact, going on past evidence, they probably are.

Post 9-11 laws all over the world stripped citizens of their rights. Before then there is absolutely no way anybody would have ever been able to pass something like the Patriot Act, which gives really nasty powers to the state and allows them to hold anyone indefinitely without trial etc. But because it was sold as being anti-terrorist after 9-11 nobody (much) complained.

I am sure that plenty of people in power all over the world will use this latest global event as an excuse to give themselves more power. That is what they do. If you don't want that to happen then go vote for the dems. But the dems will also give women the right of choice.

So you have to decide if you want more gov control over people's lives or not... you can't have it both ways.

This is a really terrible choice you have to make, and one that I don't envy you. Myself I don't think that a tiny clump of cells is a human life so my choice is easy. However if I did believe that then I could see it being really hard to pick the lesser evil.

BTW: No, covid19 has been killing more people every day lately than influenza kills in a year.

This isn't really relevent anyway. Car accidents kill more than all of them, that still doesn't mean we should let people die.

We all believe in car accidents even though you don't see dead bodies in wrecked cars outside your house every day.

The death rates are not a whole lote worse BECAUSE we are all keeping isolated. I don't think anyone would suggest that it isn't slowing down transmission - that's just common sense.

Also consider that the next virus (man-made or otherwise) may be 100x as bad as this one. We need to get this stuff worked out. Wishing it all away just wont work.

... and as a final thought, which may not be my place to say, but regardless... I believe the Bible mentions plagues more than once, and IIRC the first commandment warns against false idols.

The USA has more of this plague, and specifically New York alone has more of it than even any other country on earth. The world's biggest false idol Donald Trump is from New York.

Now I can't claim to believe in such things, so perhaps this is hypocritical of me, but as you are basing much of your argument on religion, then perhaps you might find that helpful. If not, then please don't tell me why because TBH that part of it will mean very little to me anyway.

Remember to love and forgive your neighbours, we are all just doing our best in these difficult times.

hf =D

@lambchops

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I want to ask you two questions.

1. At what point does a human life begin and how did you arrive at that conclusion?

2. What makes human life have value (since you said we are just chemical bags formed randomly over time by accident from nothing)?

Lovingly,

Your friend BS who cares about you and all humans of all ages, conception to natural death

1) A long time after a sperm and egg get together. One cell isn't a human, it may as well be a bacteria at that point. Also not when it divides into two cells. At that point it could still become 2 separate humans, which is a pretty good hint that the first cell wasn't a human either. Still saying no when it's 4 cells... or 8, or 16 or 32 for that matter. When it's like a million cells, it could still be a bit of toe-jam. Somewhere a long way after that. I'm not an expert and don't claim to be, so I don't have a definitive answer for you, but there is my opinion.

2) I place value on human lives because I am a human. Because my parents are humans and my children are humans. Also my friends and neighbours, all the people I love and hate are all human. Without them I would be nothing, and in isolation, so would they. There are more reasons than just this, but I think that is at the heart of it.

I have answered because you asked. Please note that I did not. We have discussed your magic book theories before and those discussions lead nowhere.

Lovingly,

Your friend Lambchops who also cares about all humans, even those with pre-existing dispositions.

hf =D