Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Memorable W2 Players Along My Half-a-Life-Long W2 Journey

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Chaos_Warlord

You were terrifically talented in real life, and were just passing through W2. Not many people can build a fire with their bare hands (no matches, lighter, etc.) and just sticks and stones. That was impressive. And you're a rockin rock star. People who make beautiful music make the world more beautiful! It's so neat, the different people that end up in W2 for a spell. Yours were short visits, but for someone as gifted, versatile, and intelligent as you, you were humble, kind, and down-to-earth. And in spite of how little you play, you have a winning record against me! Hope to see you back one day so I can hear about more of your adventures.

Strawb3rry

One of the few female players I've seen play W2 in the last decade, though it has been quite a long time now.

You were super friendly and sweet, and pleasant...it seems people who name themselves food tend to pick suitable names for their personalities.

You were a real sweetheart and full of beautiful feminine energy, which is sorely lacking in the W2 world since it is overrun by low-class brutes.

Wherever you are today, many years later, I hope you are happy and treasured for the wonderful person you are.

The Original Peasants - randompeasant and PleasantPeasant

You two are just hilarious. You were pretty well always together the odd times you logged on W2 and the way you two interacted with each other always had me laughing out loud.

Not many W2 players are gentlemen, so you two stood out with your adult, courteous manner and great attitudes...not to mention the fact that you see W2 as an occasional fun game rather than the obsession many of us allowed it to become in our own lives.

You two were such pleasant company, supportive of the team, positive, never nasty, never ragey, just two beautiful fun-loving friends who visited W2 on occasion.

ring62

We did not have a good start a few years back on ru lol. It's funny how things change. This was a change for the better.

Ring has been the top USA gamer after myself. His zeal is inspirational.

War2USA's wild success would likely not have happened without ring.

As a player, he's improved a lot since when I first saw him...not knowing how to leave his island on HSC lol. And since then , he says he beat spb in 1s. He has many strong performances and I'm always happy to ally him. But when you do ally me, EXP!!! Lol.

He's come a long way.

Loves Denzel Washington movies. A lot. Lol.

It's been great gamin with you ring. Thanks for the support and fun times.

LordVaras

Is a newb. But I like him. 🙂

I will work on teaching him basic W2.

Varas got mad and said I have to write better stuff about him..

If only he gave me anything to work with..

Uhh...he's...like...well...he likes W2? And I like W2? Which is kind of cool.

How much do I have to put, Varas?

If you want me to say you're decent at W2 you'll have to like beat someone first. Anyone.

huh? thought baras was decent?

Maybe i should tech you how to win with hummies in bayou.

It was too easy beat you

jessu001 he ran off to go party /doom buds also

PreviousPage 2 of 2