Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New Tutorial Video on Warcraft II: Wall-ins and Chokes

Page 1 of 2Next

This video is created for people new to Warcraft II to help them get some basic information about gameplay.

very nice video, you have a sexi voice

Welcome ilovetupac. Your username has been updated to represent the positivity and warmth of War2USA community.

You now officially love us. Thank you.

hello baby how are u today? 🙂 do you plan a new tutorial video too?

Yeah I plan to make a whole series of videos geared at new players. The second one was released last night, but I'm not sure it contains a ton of information that would be new to someone like you.

But we had a great time making it lol.

yes honey, the second video is more for fun 😀 looking forward the other new tutorials in the future 🙂 and how are you?

I am great...honey.

If you have a tutorial topic you'd like to see covered, feel free to mention it.

I'm thinking of doing ones on:

1. build orders

2. rush

3. attacking wall-ins

4. live game session with a brand new newb who has played W2 once in his life months ago at my invitation (who also did not know how to build a hall or move his peon for 20 minutes) on voice and answer questions and talk him through it...hopefully this week if we can find the time

Like...really basic stuff for people who have never played, hopefully presented in an accessible, easy-to-understand format.

Deleted user has reacted to this post.
Deleted user

WHASSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPP

Hi, Cruzer.

Brand new tutorial video on "13 Common Newbie Mistakes to Avoid" is now available.

Page 1 of 2Next