Forums

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumsWarcraft II USA Forums: Warcraft IIRagner
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Ragner

Equinox stated on RU forum that USA players support his accusations against Ragner of hacking and stream sniping. My name and ring's were mentioned.

I have no idea how he has gathered his intel as I have never said anything of the sort to anyone, nor am I aware of a single USA player who suspects Ragner of any foul play in the least.

Everyone at USA is excited when Ragner logs on as he brings a good-natured, pleasant, friendly attitude, off-the-wall W2 skills, and an enjoyable sense of humor. When he comes to USA, we tend to stay up crazy hours like 4, 5, 6 am just to game with him.

We have a selection of replays with him featured. I've fought against him and allied him and never seen anything even remotely suspicious.

I also had the honor of playing him in a 1s series. He is very good. He crushed me. I hope to play more 1s with Ragner soon. If you want to come Sharkfight me, Equinox, you can come to USA to play me. Until you have, it is premature to make proclamations about my supposed skill level. I assume ring would do the same, a 10 map 1s series.

I did watch your accusation vid against Ragner, and your two main "evidences" are that he doesn't build exactly the same way every game and that he is younger than you and has less experience than you and therefore has to be worse of a player or else he cheats. Those are both flawed thinking and simply false.

Ragner proved that he doesn't hack by providing every Warvid. He also beats very good people who don't stream, proving he doesn't need to cheat to win.

The strongest evidence that convinces me Ragner doesn't cheat is because he is a young man of honor.

He cares about people. He does not have a massive ego or a bad temper. He is polite, humorous, and humble. He does not have the character of a cheater. A cheater has to care more about ego than other people.

Everyone at USA loves Ragner and I know of no one here who thinks he cheats.

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_20200108-140510_Samsung-Internet.jpg

Equinox only plays 1 single map all the time he is a bit new to war2. Ragner is a more complete player that plays all the maps he never cheated he is by far way better than equinox . I played Ragner 6 games vs him im wining 4-2 and i never suspected anything about cheating or hack. Only reason im wining 4-2 its cause we played more water than land maps he is way better than me at land. Also iv been replaying my games so if he was cheating i would notice... So ragner is an honest player and equinox is hillarious everyone noticed that already

No proof or evidence  that ragner cheats in anyway, as a player In usa server ragner has been respectful and plays fair. I think its dishonorable to accuse someone then falsely ban someone without proof or evidence.

i support Ragner too. i have played with him as and ally and enemy and i didnt see any proof about he hacks. he is a nice kid btw.

I’m in support of Ragner. He seems like a person who want to improve and cheating does not make you improve. The games I have played with him there is no signs of hackning or stream sniping.

there's a lot i could say about this. i'll keep it simple.

t e a m  r a g n e r

a great young leader once said, "i suspect there are all kinds of perversions."