Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

So glad I'm an Aussie.

^

So here's what 25 million Australians are doing with the COVID19 virus. Absolutely kicking its ass.

Most businesses are still open, just not the pubs and clubs etc., and only take out in restaurants. You see some face-masks, but not many; maybe 1 in 100 people or something.

So how is it we have one of the best looking curves in the world?

Well for starters we already have a great public health system. Hospital care is free for everyone here. Period (Just ask Tom Hanks ).

But most importantly we are social distancing correctly. As someone who works with the public on a daily basis I can tell you that most people (well over 99.9%) are polite, conscientious and considerate of others. Very early on there were a few loud-mouth assholes who wanted to complain about “their rights” or some other nonsense and basically give everyone else a hard time because they were unhappy.

Here the police were very quick to instantly turn up and give them a $1000 on the spot fine and the option of immediately leaving or being locked up. Then everyone else would cheer as the selfish asshole left and we would all go back to having a nice day.

As it turns out there was actually a very small number of these people trying to make a big noise as if they were speaking for everyone, which they most definitely were not. We don't like them here and we are pretty proud as a nation of how we are handling the situation.

So as of today, May 4th, out of 25 million people we have had a total of 6,822 cases for the entire country. My heart goes out to the vast majority of Americans, who I know are also caring, conscientious and considerate of others, but are sadly lacking in decent federal leadership, which is very clearly manifesting in the horrific situation there where 28,000 new cases were diagnosed just yesterday alone. Even adjusting for the US population of 328 million you still get a death rate over 54 times higher than we have here.

No amount of YouTube conspiracy theories will ever bring back the many thousands of Americans who have died unnecessarily. In Australia, when the going get tough, self-righteous assholes with megaphones just get told to STFU and go home (with an optional punch in the face if they want to argue the point).

Have some respect for your nanas.

Uploaded files:
  • aus-covid-4-May-2020.PNG
hf =D

Lolllll.

I'm glad you're an Aussie, but not for any of those reasons.

It's all about the accent. The Australian accent is pretty Ace!

Huh? I speak normally, you're the one with the accent 😉

hf =D

ya aus is so cool it like locked itself off from the rest of the earth of wild life

There are not more total deaths this year than the average of the last several years. They just attribute nearly every normal death to this "pandemic". It's brainwashing. The virus has never been isolated. The tests are bogus. A goat and fruit have tested positive. Healthy people test positive. It's a scam to control people just like Nazi Germany when they demonized and dehumanized Jews...and the Gestapo ripped screaming children from their parents and took them away for committing no crime.

Here is a clip of Nazi Germany in Australia:

https://youtu.be/p-6oASkOyiM

baby can i have a place to play music..shure they are acting the goverment authorization to some extent i know alot of people that thinks its bull

but we are weakly life forms in space alligators are way stronger biologically maybe the earth does  release stuff to take care of some life forms as the only planet we know harbors life.. maybe its god there is still stuff for the prophecies

like is hurricane season starting early

lets say the 1000 years christians and muslims they are not a minority they was a conquest machine only till recently did we portray ourselves weak but still the majority idea..thats why u care of who marries who why arent you married and dating etc is a so common catch phrase.. if its teh earth or god it wont matter its gonna follow a plan

you want land in florida if hurricanes are now coming thru..its not a dream hurricanes are starting ..wish i was lying but its fox news and they arent fake news..the earth itself is changing without regards who is on it..the failure of christians is to think they are supossed to be david some big goliath event