Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Warcraft 2 Story of BabyShark

Page 1 of 2Next

I've been asked to share my story. The request was actually for a video, but for now, I'll start writing it out, bit by bit.

Where's the beginning?

Do I start with my first clash with W2 "authorities" or even further back?

I was introduced to the game by my 3 older brothers when I was 13. Little did they know they would create a lifetime W2 addict. Of course, they since moved on to other things...but something about W2 was special to me. I can legitimately say I love this game.

I didn't play online multiplayer til a few years later on US East server. BabyShark was the first name I made for myself at 16 or 17 and it stuck.

In 2011, I quit W2 permanently to focus on real life.

Or so I thought. 5 years went by.

In early 2016, I was missing a "fun" element among all the hard work life entails, and started playing chess and a few other games online, and an old Nintendo game Super Mario 3. Then I remembered Warcraft 2.

I logged in under my old name. I was surprised to find no familiar screen names and likewise surprised to find myself banned from games I joined.

BabyShark had generally been well liked and most people around the time I quit recognized the name I'd played with on and off for about a decade.

So I made a new name, Chantal, in February 2016 to warm up and try to get back into the game.

The first person who greeted me was Jordan. He said something I don't exactly remember, but I remember it was vulgar, dehumanizing, violent, and beyond rude. Men have been fired from their jobs for less.

I hadn't come across words like these in a number of years, so it was like, "Oh, yeah. W2 has people like that."

Next, Ogremage told me I wasn't a girl.

I told him sure I am, call me and I'll prove it.

Had I known what I know now, that is not how I would have responded.

So we talked. He actually...was really nice to me.

I thought he was a harmless computer nerd so didn't think much of it.

He taught me some new things about W2 and reminded me of things I'd forgotten.

He hosted and I was his teammate with players like 00Joe, Startale, etc. He banned much better players from games to let me play.

At the time, I didn't really care too much about how unfamiliar screennames were treated. I was having fun.

Yes, I enjoyed playing with Ogremage and Joe. Most of the hundreds of games on Chantal aka were with them.

Ogremage's nice guy act started cracking over time. He called me a retard when I broke my choke and let enemy grunts waltz in. It was kind of a dumb move I did, but I'd been playing for a couple of weeks after a 5 year break and I misunderstood his instruction.

I noticed Ogremage was really rude to people other than me, with whom he was still mainly nice and still taught me new things which I really appreciated.

He taught me how to pull peons out of the gold line to fix my regular 10K gold 300 lumber problem. He taught me when to exp. He taught me GOW builds.

It was because he taught me and was a part of a time when W2 was really fun for me that I felt a sense of loyalty in spite of how badly he treated other people.

One day I thought it would be funny to play a joke on him. An old friend from years before showed up. I asked Ogremage for 1s again. Only it was the friend playing. And Ogremage lost. And he didn't find it funny and didn't ever let go of it. Even 2 years later he raged at me for that. Apologizing didn't help. I learned Ogremage's sense of humor was limited to laughing at other people.

He would later spread the lie that this friend was a rapist in real life, and threaten to contact my real life family, and wished harm on me and my children based on him believing lies he was told about me as part of Swift's Smear Campaign against me.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.

For now, Ogremage and Joe and Chantal are still having fun playing W2 regularly.

Coming up soon...

Meeting Mouse, 16 Years of Yamon, DK's First Unjust Ban, Joining RU Forum, and more.

16 Years of Yamon

Yamon was another name I recognized from half a lifetime in the past.

Yamon was in the habit of purposely ruining games. That hadn't changed in all those years. He joined my games and still killed his allies or refused to build when he was supposed to or built just tons of farms and nothing else.

I was reasonably nice to him over the course of those 16 years, making an effort to get along in spite of him being routinely intentionally obnoxious. I felt sorry for him. I asked hosts not to ban him when I was in game. I often let him play in my games. I'm not saying I never yelled at him or never banned him from games, but I always gave him another chance.

He never stopped doing things like purposely disconnecting from games or purposely provoking people with being rude to them, including a lot of new people.

There was a short period of time when Mouse and Yamon and I played together on voice chat.

Yamon randomly started swearing at me every time he saw me in channel and kept going like that for an extended period of time close to a year I'd say. I told him I did not enjoy that type of interaction and ignored him more and more.

One day, Yamon was playing against DeathKnight~. It was 2v2 GOW and Yamon's ally was kanca and DK's ally didn't build.

Oh, yeah, I didn't yet cover DK.

So in the early days of my return to W2, DeathKnight~ was someone I met and hung out with a lot on the game. Our first 1s was in Feb 2016, and I 1sed him probably more than any other W2 player in history. We were a good match for each other. We were both being trained by a fantastic pro player coach (not OM now) who used to 1v2 us and easily win, until I figured out sappers or early towering could be winning 1v2 methods.

Those were fun days of Warcraft 2. Hanging out with DK and pro coach was pretty awesome. It was always a good time, and both were really nice people who were friendly to newbs.

So yeah, one day, Yamon and DK were in a game. Yamon was on aka orcdude11. Yamon lost and got enraged and after verbally attacking DK all game, demanded SS. It was probably DK's first time being asked, as he'd been playing for only months at this point. New players don't often get asked for SS because they are too busy dying. DK didn't take the SS request seriously because he assumed his reputation of being a clean player was enough in comparison to some random foul-mouthed no name. Should he have taken the SS for the enraged tantrum guy? I always take SS no matter what. He would have saved himself a lot of hassle. He would have saved me a lot of hassle. But his crime was not taking the SS request from a rude smurf seriously.

He has never hacked. I've played him 1s more than most people, and he never has a clue where my exps are. He plays very cleanly.

So, a guy who ruins games intentionally, drives newcomers to the game away with rudeness, who purposely disconnects whenever he loses, all for over the 16 year span I'd observed, was able to get a nice person like DK banned from W2.

This seemed crazy wrong to me.

Injustice brings my blood to a boil.

After DK's ban, we were all in game together. I was a watcher. DK, Yamon, and Swift were players in the game.

I suddenly got an idea to teach Yamon a lesson. I asked DK to pause the game.

I set ally chat on so Yamon couldn't actually see it. I asked for SS.

Then I typed in Yamon's answers by doing using the space bar and typing his name and "his" rude answer.

Then I posted on forum. Yamon bragged about how he was the ultimate troll and promoted bad behavior and was a habitual troublemaker. Yet he stupidly admitted seeing and responding to the SS request. With the evidence and his confession, he should have received the same ban DK did. Well over half the community voted that Yamon in general deserved a ban for long term obnoxious behavior. In a lawless land like RU, there was no "legit" way to get repurcussions for intentional game ruining, nonstop potty mouth, discing, and getting someone banned for beating you. But lawless RU was, and as such, there was no server rule against what I did either.

Was it the best way to handle it? Probably not. I didn't expect it to become the spectacle it did. I didn't expect as many people to stick up for my semi-troll job against Yamon.

Even Joe stuck up for me. Everything he said was still true. Newbs are treated as second class citizens and they often don't stick around long. Yamon had a long history of being a nuisance and game ruiner.

Why should 1 ruined game of Yamon's, even if someone did hack him (which didn't happen in DK's case) even matter in light of how many people's games he'd ruined on purpose?

Anyways, it was my entry into being active on RU forums, that debacle over Yamon and DK.

Swift, former hacker, stood firmly with his friend-at-the-time Yamon, and pretended to be friendly with me but was trying to get SS of me "confessing" what I'd done.

I knew what he was doing. I was on to him from the beginning. I never trusted him. But I gave him *evil giggle* since I knew he knew something fishy went down, and of course he posted that on forum.

Yes, the people who like to ruin other people's day don't like to taste their own medicine.

Yamon 100% deserved to be messed with. So does Swift.

But not everyone in W2 community did. I apologize to the people who stood up for my frame job not knowing what happened. I was on the right side and standing up for a nice person who never hacked, but probably should have gone with the truth for the sake of the people who believed me.

Complaining about the truth wouldn't have helped of course. Not in a lawless community like RU. But I still shouldn't let the actions of other people determine who I'm going to be.

DK is a nice guy who never hacked who was verbally abused by Yamon during a game when he beat an enraged Yamon. He didn't think he would get in trouble for disregarding an angry rude smurf.

Tora said he knew DK didn't hack, but banned him anyway.

Then Swift went around on server claiming, "It's been confirmed, DK is a hacker." I believe he knew the opposite was true.

And Yamon continued to be obnoxious and ruin games and spew verbal diarrhea in every direction at every opportunity.

And DK returned to game with me and be a really fun and kind person.

Yamon was not banned even though the evidence for both DK and Yamon was the same.

It was political protection for Yamon from Swift that saved Yamon from getting a ban on the same evidence.

Swift laughed as he told me he controls all the RU admins.

A former hacker...controlling RU. How...very...wonderful.

After the Yamon and DK debacle, eventually Yamon apologized to me for the way he'd treated me. I let him in my game again. And he did this:

Mousetopher, LeeRoy, and Van

I just wanted to play a game I enjoyed. That's all I was after. Being allowed to play in peace was too much to hope for at RU.

I had peeked at the RU forum before, but everything I saw was disgusting. I wanted no part of it. The vocalizations of apes exceed the level of communication found on RU forum. There was very, very little actual content and worthless moderation.

I saw that Mouse had a remarkable amount of patience dealing with the moron squad and started noticing her on the server. We clicked. We both laughed at the same things, enjoyed attempting French, enjoyed W2, liked tetris and played together, liked dogs, liked discussion on various topics, liked to read, liked trivia, and liked talking with each other.

DK made me an awesome Shark icon and I was told by Mouse that in order to get the icon added, I had to have a clan. So I registered on W2 RU forum to announce my new Shark clan. It became surprisingly popular with over 20 "members" including Joe and Ogremage. I admit. The clan was a joke. I just wanted my icon. 😉

Mouse created a W2 Discord and I went in there when it was pretty new and empty and talked to people and tried to bring life to it. People kept joining. We got a French channel that was fun for awhile.

We were chatting privately on Discord most days about everything. We became friends.

She helped me with computer stuff via AnyDesk. I felt completely comfortable with her controlling my computer while I left the room. I trusted her. A lot. She told me she wanted to make me soup when I was sick. I knitted and mailed her two scarves, one of which got lost in the mail, and the replacement, which is probably ash by now.

Over the course of time, we got into chats about the toxicity level of the server and forum. She promoted "free speech" and claimed there is no moral right or wrong. It was never free speech though, as users and posts were blocked and banned on the whims of those in control.

She suggested I use Mouse server and start up a newbie server where new players can play without getting insulted and banned. I knew it would be an insane amount of work to get a new community started, and I knew even if that second community succeeded, if it was run by and owned by the same person, it wouldn't logically be able to be a different kind of place than RU in the long run.

I kept playing on RU. When van and LeeRoyJenkins continued regularly harassing and spamming my screen while I was trying to play with other people, I complained about the ongoing problem. I sent her SS's of LeeRoy.  I hadn't been recording it all over the years. There was no rule and I ignored it using /dnd or /squelch until I'd had enough. Eventually I complained on RU forum since another user had complained about LeeRoy as well. I knew it was a pretty lawless land of toxicity but what was going on was way over the top abuse and continued for a very long time. I knew a bunch of people would probably attack me, so I was reluctant to complain and be called a crybaby, but it went on unprovoked and one-sided month after month after month. Ignoring it did not stop it.

Mouse tried to help. She banned LeeRoy.

Tora unbanned.

Mouse banned again.

Tora unbanned.

Mouse also saw another user one time spamming rude stuff at me in channel and issued a temp ban on the spot. There is huge variation between how different users are treated. There is no consistency.

Mouse tried to be reasonable. She tried to be fair. She tried to be kind.

But as Swift's Anti-BabyShark Campaign went into full force, I believe what happened is she got tired of fighting and being criticized by a lot of people for standing up for me. So she sold out.

After about 2 years of harassment by van, I was determined to stop it. The other option was to let myself get chased out of my favorite game because of toxic people being enabled by corrupt and indifferent leadership.

I looked up his Fb account and sent one message to his wife to please stop the harassment or I would take it to the police.

Van entered Discord all angry and was spamming rude stuff again as usual, he lied and said he never harassed me in between continuing to do it.

I told him he is a lying psychotic creep, which is simply true, and told him never to contact me again. Then I blocked him and left to go to a party.

Later that night, I log into Discord to find myself muted for "fighting with van".

Van harasses me for 2 years and there's no recourse.

I tell van he's a lying psycho and to leave me alone, and I get muted while I'm not even talking, after I'd already blocked van and left my house.

The injustice level was like Everest. It was almost hard to believe.

Mouse later went on to publicly call me mentally ill in agreement with what Swift kept telling her (in spite of her professed very low opinion of Swift's trustworthiness) and threaten my posting rights on the forum in response to telling the truth and calling out the gross injustices of RU admin acts.

It's easier to side with a crowd of raving evil lunatics than be a small voice speaking truth and reason subject to their chants for death.

This was near the end of my time at RU.

It's hard to sum up a year and a half of hanging out and talking in one forum post, but I will say this:

I liked Mouse. I cared about her. I trusted her. And she stabbed me in the back without an explanation. She sided with the people who'd been attacking me for a long time, probably in the hopes that it would end the pressure she was under for her efforts to help me.

With her one action of turning against me and muting me on Discord for getting pissed after close to 2 years of van's harassment, betraying me for no reason, she declared it open season on BabyShark. Now there was not one admin who would lift a finger in the face of the people calling me mentally ill, drug addict, Nazi, whore, slut, calling for to be killed and asking for pictures of my breasts. Anyone and everyone was free to abuse me, and no one would stop it or say a thing. That and all the main evening hosts I used to play with now banned me from games. Joe, Ogremage, Jordan, and others made it clear I was no longer welcome where I had been playing for about 2 years. There was nothing appealing about an environment like that run by evil people.

I also lost my friend. I know it's a stupid video game. I'm obviously not the only person who cares about the game or some of the people on it. Mouse was one of them. That one hurt. Yeah, I cried over what Mouse did to me. I got hurt.

I was ready to quit. But Mouse wasn't the only one on W2 I'd grown to care about.

Next: 00Joe

00Joe

I had 3 older brothers growing up. They teased me, made fun of me, dared me to jump off the garage roof and from one building to another over a high drop to the pavement. I did it all. We played cops and robbers, GI Joes, dinky cars, Legos, Nintendo, and Warcraft 2. Being mean and making fun of each other was how my brothers showed affection.

It didn't even really change completely as we grew up.

Not terribly long ago we were talking about atoms, physics, and tiny particles.

I asked, "They found things smaller than atoms, smaller than electrons, smaller than quarks. Nowadays, what's the smallest particle known to man?"

"Your brain," was the immediate answer.

Lol. That's affection, normal male style.

I grew up playing and competing with males who were bigger, faster, stronger than me doing a lot of guy things.

Something about Joe reminded me of my big brothers. He earned my respect by scolding someone who made an inappropriate comment towards me. He also scolded me. I respected that. I was sometimes a bit bratty and Joe had kind of an eye-rolling but kind approach and kept me in line. I enjoyed hanging out with Deep Thoughts Joe from the start. He was funny and stood out as a reasonable and sane human among the rabid toddler crowd of W2. He looked out for me. I started trusting him and we became something approaching friends. We all gamed together night after night when W2 was just fun, for many months, before Swift arrived.

Joe would invite me to voice chat which we did a fair bit. I am not going to lie. I enjoy the sound of Joe's voice a lot. It sounded safe and kind. He also has a beautiful laugh.

Yeah, Joe was one of my favorite W2 players of 2016. I liked him a lot. We had fun together for about a year I'd say.

So I had one of my rare freak outs when I was yelling and swearing and a whole bunch of people saw me screaming at Joe, "WTF did I do??? What did I do?? Why are you going around telling people I'm evil?"

In between, Swift had got to him. Pre-Swift Joe was an awesome, cool, fun guy.

After Swift played with the Joe's control panel, Joe completely disappeared. He was replaced with Swift's drone sock puppet. I had thought Joe was a decent person. I trusted him, liked him...shared personal stuff. And he had turned completely against me on Swift's command. I'm not the only person who noticed Joe's complete lobotomy by Swift.

At first it hurt. I was gonna miss playing with Joe. But it doesn't take a genius to realize that you're better off without fake people who will stab you in the back without a good reason.

Joe suddenly told me I didn't have the skill level to play in their games anymore. After hundreds of games together. After I'd beat him in 1s.

I pushed him to give me a reason why.

He eventually came up with the reason I was an evil person to be avoided: a long time before, I'd let Yamon play on my name and win a game against youngsta. Not that it's highly relevant, but he was supposed to play Paperboy. I asked him not to play youngsta but he didn't listen. Regardless, that was a true accusation. It didn't matter if Swift and countless other people had done the same thing, and played on other people's names. Rationality was irrelevant. Swift decided I was evil, told Joe so, and Joe parroted it. He went fishing for reasons later.

I never wanted to hurt you, Joe. Still don't. But I'm sure you already know the way you treated me was pretty messed up. You weren't the self-possessed, mentally strong man I took you for if Swift was able to tinker with your brain that easily.

Joe was one of the people I cared about.

In retrospect, I shouldn't have.

But I'm a sucker for a nice laugh.

Dugs[anz]

Dugs and I were never friends. We just used to game together. In the days before Swift, Dugs was always nice to me. He was generally laid back and had a sense of humor. I enjoyed gaming with him. I liked that he played humans.

Swift told me on voice chat Dugs was "completely corrupt". Everything Swift said had to be put through the Swift filter...and I assumed it likely meant something like "Dugs doesn't let me hack" or "Dugs doesn't do everything I say."

In this case, I learned that Swift was right.

Mr. Nice Guy Humans Player would later ask to have me banned without cause after I called him out for unjustly and secretly banning my friend DK. DK was issued a SECOND unjust ban from W2, a nice guy, non hacker...when people who purposely ruin other people's games and days with perpetual vitriolic harassment spam can't get a 24 hour ban without blowing up the forum for a week or more.

Like a lot of other hardcore GOWers, after I'd been playing with them for 1-2 years, Dugs started telling me I was no longer welcome in games as I wasn't good enough, around the same time everyone else was. Swift decided this.

I think it was somewhere around this time I issued a 1v1 10 map challenge to Dugs, offering cash prize as I knew he would use the cheap cop out excuse "you're too newb to be worth my time".

No, it was after playing a few 1s including one he lost, that he was afraid of what the outcome would be, proving that skill level was not the reason for excluding me from playing W2, but rather Swift's Anti-BabyShark Campaign.

As a side note, I do think Dugs is a better GOW player than me, but I don't buy that he believes it wouldn't be good games. I play assorted maps, not just one map.

"Keep away from the crazy, mentally ill slut," Swift and his minions warned. Everyone just went along with it.

Even people who had seen what I was like, who had been friendly previously for many months of gaming, like Dugs, who used to whisper me inviting me to games, joined Swift's crusade of persecution.

I confronted Dugs on Discord, as he was a W2 admin, and he told me he is too busy and important to talk to me.

Dugs did apologize for banning DK. Then called for me to get banned, revealing how sorry he really was.

I remember him for the nice guy he was before Swift got to him. I still like that Dugs. It is lamentable that most of the men in the world will side with what they know is wrong under political pressure. Dugs knew I didn't deserve the treatment I was getting. He knew I didn't deserve a ban. He had no grounds. RU admins just didn't like being called out for injustice and power abuse.

DeathKnight~ should never have been banned from W2. An innocent, nice guy got banned from W2 TWICE...while van terrorizes the server to this day.

I really would have enjoyed the 1s series though, Dugs.

You have a unique playstyle and I enjoyed the few 1s we did before you got scared slash brainwashed.

The Pre-RU Period at US East

Before DeathKnight~ was banned at RU was the blissful ignorance period. I played at US East for years, then played at RU for awhile, then quit W2 for 5 years until 2016, maybe logging in a couple times during that period.

Before that, Warcraft 2 was just a happy place. It was a place to relax, a place to have fun, a place to compete...and since I'm something of a chatterbox, I often ended up chatting to people and exchanging stories and laughs. This is a bit funny now, but sometimes I even said it was story time and people would join my channel and I'd make up stories about castles and dragons and things...many years ago, hah.

My friend list was always maxed out and since I played such a variety of maps with a variety of people, there was almost always someone on that I "knew" and enjoyed playing with.

In the old days there were plenty of girls and it was great. I understand why they were almost all driven away from RU over time.

Before the last few years, there was just a lot of fun games. I had no clue who was in charge...it felt like no one was. I didn't know there was a forum. If anyone was ever banned back then, I didn't know about it.

There were toxic people, sure, and I was sometimes targeted by some angry guy spewing vitriol. They were generally isolated incidents. Some of them could be won over or neutralized with a little peace talk. If not, I ignored it and carried on gaming with the nice people. No big deal.

One instance stands out in my memory. A guy had started doing it over and over, spoofing me, hacking pretending to be me. They can change names so can be hard to avoid. One day we were in a game together and he was hacking against me and I just started talking to him. For a long time, he didn't answer. I kept talking, telling him I understood why he was doing this, that I didn't hate him, and so on. But eventually his humanity came out. He was angry at the world, frustrated, hurting, lonely, and was taking it out in the game. I just calmly took his rage and showed him kindness instead of firing it back at him. Someone who'd made himself my enemy for reasons he didn't understand, after one conversation where someone listened to him, showed him patience and kindness, and just let his anger drip off me, asked me to marry him. This was very rare, to see a sudden change, a complete turn around from hostile aggression to just a soft vulnerability and openness.

Having experienced that, I know that many people who explode in anger and rudeness are projecting their own painful inner self into their environment because it feels safer than crying or showing anything that might be perceived as fear or weakness.

I try to have patience and understanding for people who may not have had loving parents like I had. I look for the beauty in people, not the flaws.

But there comes a time when you can't just stand there and be abused either. I can't save everyone. You especially can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved.

It's a very different thing when someone spewing garbage at you goes on day after day, week after week, month after month, endlessly.

It's also a very different thing when there's a server-wide campaign against you that includes abuse from admins.

But before I learned what was behind the scenes at RU...

There were so many fun and nice people. There's a separate thread remembering and acknowledging people who made Warcraft 2 fun at some point or other.

There were some issues. Seeing build hacking was pretty common. People would build temples or roosts after first farm while still hall, and everyone in game would ally and kill the hacker. That was during the time when I played a lot of Mini Chop and Mini Chop Farms. There was a guy, Gothic_Horror, who used to make lists of hackers with replay evidence...he was kind of self-appointed hack police. Because of that, he was spoofed (a hack where someone can appear to be on someone else's username) often and the spoofers would build hack so it looked like the spoofee was the one doing it. They did that to me sometimes too, spoofed and build hacked.

Nothing was server-wide or centralized, though. It was compartmentalized and a few people here and there causing trouble.

A lot of stuff from back then is kind of a blur. But I remember some of us choppers went to play Blocktrix together, which was the best version of Tetris I've ever seen. It was where you could attack opponents with all kinds of cool blocks like swap screen and shake their blocks up.

I remember one of my proudest games from my teen years, when I beat two hackers and their friend, so 3 people by myself. It was a 2v2 on AYN, and my ally and one of the others was hacking, and they all knew each other. My ally bsed me, and after I removed vision, he was still able to tell one of the others where I was going and what I was doing. It was hard, but I killed all 3 of them while they were telling the non-hacker of their group all my moves.

Now I'm asking myself how much of my life have I wasted on this stupid game that I have this many years' worth of W2 memories lol.

Swift

Swift's reputation as a top Warcraft 2 player and as a former hacker got to me before he did. Before we ever started talking, I'd observed him in chat lobby and my perception of him was that he was a mean and materialistic guy who enjoyed controlling and demeaning other people.

I had already been playing W2 with Joe and Ogremage and the other hardcore GOWers for over a year when Swift made his return to W2 after a longer break he took, so that's why Swift and I ended up in the same games.

One day Swift wanted to 1s me. We went to Schwartzwald.

Our first conversation that I can remember began like this during Schwartz 1s.

Swift: Are you a prostitute?

BabyShark: No, I'm not.

Swift: Will you be my girlfriend?

BabyShark: You're not my type.

Swift: What's your type? What are you into?

BabyShark: Long walks on the beach

If I recall correctly, we both went multi hall air in that 1s on Schwartzwald, and in spite of my far lesser skill level, it would be the first of many 1s.

Joe invited me to voice chat on Discord with him and Swift. Sometimes others were there too, like Yamon, Sepi, and/or Jordan.

When people saw me starting to hang out on the game with Kyle, at least 3 people warned me.

That guy is bad. That guy is trouble. Stay away from Kyle.

I already had the idea that Swift wasn't someone anyone could ever trust, but I decided to let Swift show me who he was. Maybe he just needed kindness. No normal female can resist wanting to help a person who needs fixing. Maybe he was misunderstood.

Swift definitely had a nice side. He laughed, he made jokes. He started teaching me a bit, things like scout farms and claiming territory. He compared Warcraft 2 to chess and said you need to put your pieces in place to defend your position, like by walling off pathways to keep your expansions safe and keeping your ogres behind the visual of your farms so you have time to lust when getting hit.

I always appreciate when someone takes the time to show me new things or teach me. It was nice of Swift to try to train me.

He had a likeable side for sure.

The thing that endeared him to me the most, though, was the little snort that he did on voice chat. It was adorable. He also would talk sweetly to his dog while playing. He has a human side.

But the darkness lurking beneath would come out in full demonic force with time.

I thought I'd be able to walk away from him if things got...ugly. But I wasn't allowed to walk away.

When I'd disobeyed him, he was determined to punish me. When he was doing everything he could to destroy me, he would still join my games.

He didn't believe the things he was saying against me as he still sought me out. If he believed I was evil and crazy, he wouldn't have been joining my games still. He would have left me alone.

It was punishment. He was out to teach me a lesson about disobeying the great Swift.

To be continued

Swift's involvement is far from over, but I'm going to put XuRnT into the story here.

XuRnT

Most people know XuRnT as the guy who streamed, hosted games and tournaments, and who helped build the RU community.

We gamed together a fair bit as we both liked land and water map variety and were in a similar skill group. He seemed like a pretty nice guy, pretty mellow. Never saw him go at people the way a lot of players did, but seemed to stay calm even when others were losing it. He'd invite me on Discord to come game and we'd play together with many of the same people who now play on USA regularly.

He recognized me as a Warcraft 2-loving and trustworthy individual and added me as a manager of his Youtube channel so I could add content, which I did. The videos I made got many views and likes and received a positive response from his audience in the comments.

We never had a problem before Swift. We got along just great, same as I did with most people on the server.

I also had a pretty high trust level towards XuRnT based on what I'd seen personally. I knew he had a criminal record, but I think sometimes people learn from their mistakes and change for the better. I endeavor to let people show me who they are and not let the opinions of other people or the past paint who they are today.

XuRnT did a lot for the server RU and for my favorite game in the world. Whatever happened later, or what relationships change or die, one can't change the facts of history. XuRnT was someone I once respected for all he did for the game, for how he treated people in general including me, and for his willingness to play anything.

Unlike many who dodged, XuRnT started a 1s series with me. So whatever else, he had more guts than a lot of RU players like Tora, Harrywangs, Dugs, van, and Jordan who tried to push me out of games since I was "too newb" yet were afraid to 1s me, after Swift effectively succeeded in turning the entire RU server against me.

When Swift and Joe started trashing me on voice chat on XuRnT's stream, XuRnT stood up for me. You said something like you've never had a problem with me, that I'm a nice, easygoing player. You tried, XuRnT. That means something. When it comes to politics, truth doesn't matter, clearly.

XuRnT, you and I also weren't really friends, just co-gamers of the same game...so it's understandable that you went along with the smear campaign. It wasn't your idea. Political pressure from some of the best players that you always wanted to be accepted by and game with eventually won over, and you followed Swift's instruction to block me off from your Youtube channel without saying anything, no warning, no reason, just sudden block. Maybe he just put fears in your head, warning you about what people with access *could* do, without bluntly saying "block BabyShark". You didn't even give me a chance to get my content. I consented to share it with you, not give it to you. You effectively stole all my content. Is it the biggest deal in the world? Not really. But the principle of the thing is that before you removed me, you should have offered to let me take my content with me.

I had no idea when you invited me to let you use my videos for your channel, that you would eventually steal them. There are a few of them I'd like to have back for learning purposes and posterity and nostalgia and so on. Will I survive without them? Of course. But I'd done absolutely nothing to warrant what you did.

I hadn't, nor would I ever have done anything to abuse power to hurt your channel. That's not who I am.

I know Swift spent a lot of time with you in Discord voice chat mid 2018 before I left RU Discord. He probably eventually convinced you that the things he said about me were true. You were one of his pawns. He manipulated you to advance his agenda against me. I'd hate to think you would go along with a persecution campaign of lies and slander and bullying against someone you knew was innocent of the accusations being put forward.

When the War2USA server was starting up, I convinced Tupac you were worth salvaging, that you were worth trusting, that you were not the bad guy he thought you were, and we invited you to our voice chat to talk about the server's future. You chose toxic RU. Don't you wish now you joined War2USA? Where we have fun nights of gaming on assorted maps regularly with full games and no toxic garbage and no drama?

When you associate with people who enjoy destroying other people, who lie about other people, who bully other people, who do anything, no matter how cruel, to hold on to their power, it will eventually come back to you.

The story could have been so different for you.

Instead of joining War2USA, where people could escape the power abuse and toxicity of RU, you decided to attack War2USA instead.

Swift messaged me on RU server that War2USA was going to fail, that he was going to put $5000 into making sure it fails, and that he certainly wasn't going to join.

Not long after, you messaged me to accuse Tupac of attacking RU server before the attack happened. I did not say anything to Tupac at that time because you asked me not to. Then RU was attacked and the server was down, and people were very angry, as they were supposed to be, according to what I confidently assume was Swift's plan to malign the new server. After the attack happened and Tupac had been accused (before the attack happened), I did talk to Tupac about it since it seemed fair to him to know who was trying to have him maligned by attacking RU. It could have been other people besides Swift, sure, maybe. I know it wasn't Tupac. Swift had a motive, he made the threat about how much he was going to put into shutting down the new newb-friendly, non-toxic server, so it's very logical to assume it was the work of Swift, possibly with help from someone more tech savvy.

People were saying horrible stuff about me and Tupac, including asking for us to be banned from RU, and people were saying I should be killed. I had absolutely nothing to do with what happened to RU shortly after War2USA opened. Neither did Tupac. The notion that either of us would be so stupid as to defame our own server with malicious garbage like that after the amount of work and money and time we put into it is just silly. But Swift knew the rabid toddler crowd of RU doesn't think very deep and would enrage and bite the first thing that looked edible.

You chose to stay where you thought the power was, where the numbers were. You probably didn't believe War2USA had a future. Political pressure got to you. You caved. You joined in on the bandwagon to trample a human being simply because Swift said so. Did it ever occur to you to say no to Swift? That you don't have to obey him just because he is good at War2 and told you to?

You joined USA Discord to trash USA and spam false accusations, so you forced Tupac to ban you. I think you believed what you were saying but you were very wrong. We do have a posted Code of Conduct that forbids attacking the community's right to exist.

The part that happened later isn't my story. I don't know what happened in RU with you and Swift, but I absolutely believe they did something to you. You played W2 so long that you would know if something fishy went down. You weren't in the habit of complaining about things and just gamed peacefully for so long...same as me before DK was banned unjustly first once, then a second time. You definitely got some of the details wrong with what you were saying, but I think most people know something happened that shouldn't have happened.

Befriending van was part of your personal downfall, though. It's all just kind of sad, and I mean that truly, that I get a sad feeling inside when I think about your journey and what you've been through and what choices you made. I wasn't your enemy. You chose to treat me like one.

I noticed you posted some stuff about finding God and church. You sure didn't find the God of the Bible, ie. the living and true God. I believe you have encountered a spiritual being from the other side, Satan's side. I believe that being is having a very strong influence on you right now. I'm praying for you right now as I type this. Only Jesus can save us. Not ourselves, not our works, not the spirit you encountered that you said entered you. Every bad thing that you've ever done has been paid for by Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone.

Acts 4:12

12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

Evil spirits can appear as angels. The only way to determine truth is to compare everything you see and experience with the Word of God. If you want to find the living God, go to the Bible, and devour it. Read it, and read it, and read it and study it and soak it in, day after day. Find a church that believes the Bible is the Word of God and speaks and preaches it and it alone continually. Beware of fake churches that don't talk about Jesus every day but rather teach self-help tricks like how to become wealthier or how to become less greedy. These are false teachers who lead many to hell. Salvation is found ONLY in Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15

14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

I hope that you will be released from the force that's holding you hostage. I pray that you will find Jesus and salvation and peace.

Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde

I'm gonna look at a few of the fun things I remember with Dr. Jekyll.

We played ridiculous maps like Hero Seige and Undead.

Sometimes funny rules would be added to GOW games like Joe had to make up a rhyme on voice chat I think every time he attacked someone or he wasn't allowed to attack, something like that. It was funny.

Another time there, Swift, Joe, and a third person, perhaps OM or Jordan, can't remember who else, were fighting against me 3 on 1, but they were only allowed to build peons and halls.

I enjoy this kind of nonsense from time to time.

Sometimes Swift would just get in a silly mood and multicast blizzard on his own ally's entire base. I think he did it to OM one time. And he can get away with anything, no one says anything, because it's Swift. As long as everyone can laugh about it, great.

One time, Swift and Joe went on opposite teams in a GOW 4v4, and each of them bsed their allies and eliminated each one, telling the players that I put them up to it. "BabyShark told us to," they said. It wasn't true, but see, I think this stuff is funny in moderation as long as everyone is in the same boat. I like to goof around, too.

The other players, however, were pissed. Grandma and IndyStorm started messaging me things like, "I thought you were better than that" and "You're a piece of garbage. I'm never playing with you again."

They were going to ally me at the end. Joe was practically begging me to ally up because I know he felt a little bad, hah. But I made them kill me and kept attacking with my very last peon til it died.

So one time, Swift and I were on voice chat. This was September 2017. I was streaming. We were goofing around. I had vision on him, he walked to my base since he could see me, and I jokingly asked for SS. He said something like "NO" and I said "posting on forum!"

I was totally just joking around and so was he. I posted it on the forum as a joke.

Surprisingly, the admins who ignored my completely real SS request from D@ta who played suspiciously two games in a row with /ping shot and everything, jumped all over this.

They were acting like they were taking it seriously in spite of the very obvious jokey nature of the stream video.

I thought, nice, here's my chance to mess with Swift for all his bullcrap. It was just playful, but Swift did not like it. Yeah, I did also remind the admins of their crap treatment of my friend from May 2017 a few months earlier when he was banned because Yamon didn't like losing to him and having ignored a 100% legit SS request from me to D@ta who played suspiciously two games in a row and other players thought so too. But I was just playfully messing with Swift a bit since he dished it out so readily and I expected him to be able to handle it.

He genuinely became very angry and said I should never join his games again.

OK, said I. You got it.

So that would have been that.

But nope.

In spite of Swift asking me to never join his games again and me honoring his wish, it wouldn't be the end.

He came to join my games. He didn't want to be rid of me.

He wanted to control me. He wanted me around, but on his terms. He wanted to be shown total respect and obedience and be allowed to do to others what he doesn't want done to him. He doesn't want an equal friendship. He wants peons, minions, drones.

I'm not really into peon-master relationships outside of W2 games, so I realized it was time to let it go if that's how he wanted to play it.

Swift is into psychological warfare. He has to be the one calling the shots. He was happy to mess with other people, but if someone went to mess back with him, he became very unhappy.

The joke is only funny to him if someone else is on the receiving end.

Twitch streams autodelete, so most of the old streams are gone, but I have this one from when everyone was just playing and having fun together. In this game we have Sepi, Joe, Yamon, Kyle, and myself on voice chat just playin' W2. I had fun with these people before they went berserk on me. I don't hate any of them.

But Mr. Hyde was brewing under the surface. The fun wasn't gonna last.

The NWTR tournament was coming up and Swift would join my NWTR 1s vs Yamon and Wargasm and spam me from the beginning of that for 2 hours with all manner of hateful attacks, everything from my personal life to accusing me of "not having the Holy Spirit" and not being really saved and calling me the most disgusting evil piece of s*** on the server.

If Swift were the recipient of PM spam during a tournament, he would 100% be beyond enraged, another case of how Swift dishes out what he doesn't want to receive. I prioritized a human being who I thought needed help and talked to Swift and let my game suffer. I would have probably lost regardless, but I've beat some decent people from time to time so I would have at least for sure enjoyed the games if I'd been allowed to focus on them.

He obviously didn't want to not be around me. You ignore people you want nothing to do with. You don't go after them.

Why, Kyle? I thought. Why all the rage? Why are you acting like this? Where is this coming from? I was taken by surprise with the intensity of his provocation and the depth of his psychological attack.

He brought up the most painful personal stuff he could come up with, and twisted it in. He rubbed in my past mistakes and I was thinking of the people I'd hurt and the things I'd done in the past and I was in tears.

And Swift was happy. He said he was glad he had hurt me and made me cry, that I deserved it.

My eyes were opened to what kind of person I was dealing with.

I thought about it since.

The times I've had a huge explosion of emotional rage, I was dealing with someone I cared about who had hurt my feelings. You don't have a reaction like that about someone you don't feel anything for.

So what had I done to hurt Swift's feelings?

I assumed he was joking when he asked me to come to his state and go jogging on the beach with him. 100% troll, right? Just jokes. Had to be.

But how does the level of hostility and anger make any sense? I hadn't done anything I was aware of beyond some trolly W2 stuff. Yeah, I'd confronted him and disobeyed him but he seemed to have gotten over that, right? I was confused.

After getting treated very badly, I was more wary of him and his intentions. He'd told me not to join his games but he joined mine with Joe and another of their followers. A few times I banned him. It was self-defense. I thought he was just there to provoke me.

The last 1s I ever had with Swift was on Honey Swamp. Even after everything that had gone down...the accusations, the drama, the hostile rudeness he'd shown me...he still came to join my game to play me 1s.

If I was gonna meet Dr. Jekyll, great. Dr. Jekyll could be pretty fun to hang out with. Mr. Hyde, not so much.

We didn't really trust each other. Yet there we both were. Again.

We talked.

I asked him.

Why?

Why do you hate me so much? Why have you done so much to hurt me?

He gave me the answer I suspected all along.

"Because you're a Christian."

There is a sadness in it, too, but I am glad that the reason wasn't because I'd hurt his feelings.

I hate what you've done to me. I hate what you've done to many other human beings who just happened to join the same video game we play, who were insulted, demeaned, banned, and rejected.

But I don't hate you. I far from hate you, Kyle.

I'm not doing this to punish you or hurt you. I want you to see a large number of W2 players you treated poorly in my words, to know what I felt and went through, to understand. The part of you that was glad to hurt me, I have trouble sympathizing with, yes.

But that's not all there is to you. There's a guy in there who wants to be accepted, who wants to laugh and have fun with people, who loves his dog...

And then I want you to look at you, look at the darkness you're capable of, the monster you've been. Is that who you want to be? All the crap we've done...the scars we've been given and the ones we've dealt out, do we just have to carry it forever? Are we the sum of all the worst things we've ever done? Or is there healing somewhere? Is there forgiveness somewhere? Is there hope somewhere?

There is. The Holy Son of God came for people like you and me. We are all broken. We bear the disappointments in ourselves from our failures, the hurtful words we've said to others, the wrongs we've done, and they can be a heavy burden if we look at them honestly. Jesus came for you, Kyle. He loves you. He has got me praying for you regularly. The Bible tells us to pray for enemies and those who persecute us. Doing that has eradicated the bitterness I felt toward you on account of all you did against me, and filled me with a genuine desire for you to know Jesus, to be saved, to be filled with forgiveness and peace and cleansing and healing and joy.

It would have been nice if everyone on W2 could get along and play nicely. That's all I wanted. I'd be lying if I said I never miss playing that stupid GOW map with you and the Joe from the video. The nice version of you, not the mean one.

But I know those days are gone for good.

Uploaded files:
  • HeroXSeigeXXXXFINALX.jpg
  • UndeadXXurXnotXundeadXXV3.jpg
  • 2019-11-29X00_37_55-TheXStateXofXTheXServers.png

Why I Decided to Fight RU Abuse and Corruption Instead of Just Quitting W2

There are times when it's not smart to fight. Someone cuts you off in traffic, veering into your lane a foot and a half in front of you, then slamming on their brakes. Many times, your life will go better and you will have less stress if you just take a deep breath, let it out slowly, and with it, release whatever idiot move annoyed you in that moment, and carry on with your life.

Where is the line? When do you say, No, I'm not okay with this. I'm gonna do something about this or say something about this. This can't continue.

You have to weigh the conflict stress against the stress of doing nothing or losing the thing you want. Which is heavier?

In the case of being cut off in traffic, initiating road rage or potentially an accident or a lawsuit or any of those kinds of things would result in a much higher stress and difficulty level than enduring those few seconds of annoyance. Even if you were able to get a message across to that one individual who lacked traffic manners, there would still be plenty more of them out there. You wouldn't be able to prevent it from happening again with another person. So it is obviously senseless to pursue behavior correction of bad drivers outside of a large scale education program or legal system adjustment, which again, would require massive effort and not be guaranteed to be fruitful.

As can be gleaned from observing my past actions, the conflict stress of fighting a corrupt and toxic video game community weighed less to me than the idea of losing my favorite game.

I like Warcraft 2. I enjoy it a lot. It's one of my favorite things to do. Riding rollercoasters, riding a jet ski, and talking and laughing with real life people are some of the other activities I've enjoyed close to the same amount as I like playing W2.

I should be able to play a game I like with people I like to play with. Other people should not be able to inject their vulgar toxicity into my life and interfere with my ability to enjoy my life with the people I enjoy playing with. It's ridiculous to think I should have to put up with that, especially for years in a row.

I should be able to play a game I like without having people talking about my body parts, whether asking for pictures or strangers who've never seen me telling me my breasts are saggy or ugly or non existent. 2 RU admins have sexually harassed me. If the admins do things like that, they sure won't discipline others who do. I should be able to play a game I like without having multiple people fill up my screen with vulgar and rude sexist and racist spam while I'm playing with other people.

You can only ignore something negative for so long if it affects your ability to enjoy your life.

If someone eggs your house once, clean it up, move along. If neighborhood kids are egging your house over and over and over again, the difficulty and annoyance of cleaning up the mess repeatedly starts to be more than the stress of attempting to find out whose kids are doing it and addressing the parents.

The spam went on so long that it reached a point where I decided I didn't want to be subject to it any longer. It took close to two years to get there, so no one who's had only 100 days of it or 300 days of it should think they are immune.

I'm talking specifically about repetitive, one-sided, endless private message spam that fills up my screen while I'm trying to play with other people. I completely ignored van and LeeRoyJenkins, used /ignore and /dnd (which I shouldn't have to use since I can't get friend messages either), did not play with them, did not talk to them, but the harassment did not stop.

TK, who went on about how oversensitive I am, and how he just ignores van when van starts up with him, how I should just suck it up, when he became admin, banned van for annoying him. Admins should not give themselves protections they deny other people. That's power abuse. That's selfish leadership. A good leader takes care of the people, not only himself. Mouse likewise defended his ability to "be van" to me but when he called her a retard on Discord, she booted him promptly.

The admins of RU had the power to stop the bad behavior and make RU a place where it was fun for me (and countless others who left) to play. They chose to ignore everyone who complained about the toxicity.

As mentioned earlier, Mouse did try at one point to ban LeeRoy, but he was unbanned immediately by Tora.

RU admins weren't going to solve the problem. I had to come up with my own solution.

Not only did RU admins not do anything to stop long-term harassment towards me, but they watched a large number of members of the community gang up on me and mock me while I was already upset and tell me I was being too sensitive, that I'm a spoiled child, that I just want attention, that I have an attitude problem, that I want to get sexual with van, that I was the problem, not van and LeeRoy.

The RU player base is rude and toxic. There were plenty of nice people playing W2 as well, but they tend to stay out of the forum and their voices are rarely heard. If they post on the forum as they sometimes have, no one listens to them, and they leave, because nasty people are in power and don't care about all the people who aren't enjoying the nastiness of RU.

There is a reason why a Friday night on RU (last night) had *two* people in games when I checked between 11 and 12 and a handful of afkers in channel.

RU drove everyone away, then blamed the people leaving for destroying the server.

Fighting for fair treatment at RU was pointless. I tried to promote RU, I hosted games, I tried to bring life to the RU Discord and Forum at Mouse's invitation, I had map contests and other contests. I planned some special game events. I played in tourneys to support XuRnT and RU.

But they allowed me to be treated like trash, spammed with gross garbage for so long, then mocked by players who have never done anything to help the server or other people but who only play for themselves, and allowed unjust banning, unjust muting, and every kind of slander and vicious smear you can imagine, including calls for me to be killed.

It became a very hostile and un-fun place for me when all the main evening EST hosts told me I was no longer welcome in games where I had been playing for a year or two.

Then when I don't want to play at RU anymore, but still want to play Warcraft 2, I'm accused of "dividing the community". Lol. It's funny.

No one listened until it was too late.

Now people have a nice place to play where they are treated as human beings, they are valued, they are wanted, they are welcomed, and where they enjoy themselves.

Admins aren't sexually harassing players. Player to player harassment isn't tolerated. Players aren't getting unjustly muted or banned. We have a posted Code of Conduct and strive to maintain it for everyone's enjoyment. It has been amazing. Out of the nearly two decades I've seen of W2, War2USA is by far the most pleasant gaming environment for Warcraft 2.

Finally the RU leaders are listening.

I messaged iL when I was really upset and thought I was going to have to give up my favorite game. I asked him for help. He ignored me. I get it, he's busy in real life and RU has nothing but problems for him. He doesn't seem like a bad guy, just absent and uninvolved.

But since then, iL has asked me for advice on how to run RU, he asked me to be a RU admin, and now he listens to what I say.

I am not the one who divided the community.

The blame falls on RU leaders and RU players who made it not a fun place.

Mouse - indifferent about harassment, wrongly accused me of making it up, ultimately sided with the toxic people and went on to call me mentally ill and threatened my posting rights for calling out RU admin abuse, muted me on Discord for getting upset with van after close to 2 years of harassment, this one hurt on a personal level

Swift - initiated a successful server-wide smear campaign against me, making me unwelcome on the server, plus spread lies and slander about me being crazy and evil (no evidence), messaged my friends that I was evil, convinced some including Joe and Mouse (but not the ones who had a mind of their own), ruined the NWTR tournament for me, bragged about controlling all the RU admins while I was getting harassed and no one would lift a finger, said horrible things to me like that I'm a worthless disgusting evil piece of **** and no one cares about me, etc. Almost every other person's hatred of me on the server is based on Swift's hatred of me and his influence over the entire server starting with the admins and all the way down to people I'd barely ever even interacted with like Lone. Swift's hatred of me was based on me being a Christian and him hating the Christian God with a passion.

Joe - helped Swift spread the message that I'm evil, betrayed me for no good reason, this one hurt on a personal level

Tora - sexually harassed me, banned my friend DK whom he knew did not hack, unbanned LeeRoy who also harassed me for a long time and allowed him to carry on doing it, many rude and dehumanizing posts and comments, ignored my SS request to D@ta while making sure nice guy DK got banned for Yamon, always looking for an opportunity to demean and attack me

Blid - tolerated regular abuse, saw it all, did nothing, allowed "good" players to have special treatment over "new" players, unjustly saw some banned and not others for the same offenses, tolerated racist and sexist garbage and toxicity everywhere, called me a ****** mean person for challenging his suggestion that I should be banned from the forum for my personal views

Harrywangs - tried to get me banned from games after Swift's server wide anti-BS campaign after playing the same game since like 2001, called me too newb to join regular GOW games, yet dodged 1s even for $50

Sepi - chose to join the bully group and ask me for tit pics while I was already getting harassed and attacked and was clearly upset

Shotgun - said I should be killed, said I'm a spoiled child because I don't want to be spammed "you suck n***** d***" etc. for years, also stopped allowing me in games during Swift's anti-BS campaign

Lone - blamed me for getting harassed by LeeRoy and van, said I'm the problem

tk[as] - suggested I was oversensitive with van and just needed to suck it up and ignore him, bragged about how he is a grown up and words don't hurt him, and he just ignores van because he's not oversensitive like me (then went on to ban van himself when van annoyed him) **TK has since apologized for not defending me, but this was still a historical factor of why RU became un-fun for me. I appreciate the apology and I'm okay with you now, just telling the story of what happened here. I'd game with you again. Over the years you treated me fine most of the time.**

Dugs - banned DK unjustly, joined in the persecution after Swift's smear campaign, and let me know I was not welcome in games any longer. When I complained about DK's unjust ban, suggested I should be banned also with no grounds, told me he is too busy and important to talk to me, dodged 1s after telling me I'm too newb to play anymore (after I'd been playing with the same people for 1-2 years)

Szwagier - said I should disappear from W2 - you kinda got your wish, hope you're happy with it

van - harassed me frequently for 1-2 years with vulgar and rude garbage, spamming up my screen and ruining my gaming experience

LeeroyJenkins - same as van

Warbux - I gamed with him a bit uneventfully, I spent an hour editing his horrendously written Warleague manual and was going to participate in his Warleague battle to support W2 and be friendly to this unknown newcomer...after what went down, he asked Mouse for me to be unbanned from Discord and said I seemed cool (I hadn't been banned, after Mouse had me muted, I no longer wanted to participate there). I'd done nothing but gamed a bit with him and helped him, yet after Swift was through with him, he said I should be killed, spread lies about me saying van never spammed me and I made it up, then later attacked War2USA with lies after getting banned from it for code violations.

Claw - only getting mentioned because he asked for it, long ago he asked for tit pics, and has made many rude, mean posts, including slander about my personal life, but was just bored, not really out to get me...not that it's any of his business, but I'm not a single mother as he keeps saying on forum. I've been married to the same man for nearly half my life and I have a stable and loving family life.

Wyze - don't even know who he is but attacked me on forum a number of times

Jordan4385 - insanely rude and vulgar, egged on by Swift and Joe, attacked me with vulgar garbage numerous times, is just Swift's sock puppet, started banning me from games on Swift's command at the same time as everyone else

Ogremage - once a friend, subservient to Swift, turned on me during Swift's anti-BS campaign, spread lies that a friend of mine was a real life rapist, threatened to contact my real life family, wished "the worst" harm on me and my children, went from seeking me out for 1s because he enjoyed it to banning me from games at Swift's command

XuRnT - After spending day after day in voice chat with Swift, removed me from managing YouTube with no warning, stole my content, joined Swift's anti-BabyShark crusade, live streamed Swift and Joe trashing me and calling me names and slandering me with nonsense

Cel - once an unknown newb I stuck up for when he got banned from Joe/Ogremage GOW game and I hosted so he could play, became a friend, but after abandoning his previously defended position of having some expectations of civil behavior on the server, viciously and hatefully yelled at me to GTFO for no particular reason other than having been brainwashed with Swift's anti-BS campaign.

marx was right and ***savoror/****boi (forum) - repeatedly name called and called for me to be killed or have my children removed

Startale - psychotic level rudeness, sexual harassment

Many others were also rude or sexually harassed me, such as on smurf names, but since I can't really remember it, they were lesser factors. No clue who Nittersbeers on server is. "BlackMuslim" on the forum has called me an evil witch woman, no clue who it even is hiding on a smurf name, some Russian guy I don't even know keeps telling me to leave and sexually harasses me about my period "tolean", no clue who that even is...

No one person was the cause on their own. It was the big ugly picture.

Just because RU houses a disproportionately large number of hateful and rude people does not mean that this is any kind of acceptable societal norm.

Normal people are driven away by the environment. Only those types of people stay, so it becomes a nest of depravity.

I am much happier away from the kind of negativity and filth that made up RU.

There were many great and fun times on RU with the nice people who were there, but I wasn't gonna be allowed to enjoy the people I liked. I became a target as I became more vocal about all the problems plaguing RU. I was not gonna be allowed to play in peace.

But now I can.

Page 1 of 2Next