Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

This Means War (2012)

This is a really fun movie, the kind that's light, fun, fast-paced, with engaging, likeable leads, action, romance, adventure, and some out-loud-laughing for anyone with an even slightly alive sense of humor.

The friendship between the guys is fun to watch, with both their competitive sides, playful jabs, good looks, and genuine caring of each other that comes through when it really matters in the heat of danger.

Modern relationships are different than the more successful ones from eras past, and that shows up in this movie too, with casual attitudes towards going physical, particularly from the female lead's best friend who talks about men as pieces of meat. I found her crudeness very unappealing and see people as human beings rather than objects for use and disposal.

Other than that, it's a playful and entertaining battle for the girl between two guy friends who are both spies, I think CIA, that results in funny situations. It's well-acted, well done, and I've already watched it more than once, so it passes my telling tester question of "Would you watch it again?"

If you're a Chris Pine fan, he's also in People Like Us, which is a more serious drama movie that's pretty good.

didnt watch it but tom hardy is very good actor . Warrior (2011) and the drop (2014) and lawless (2012) np . Lolll the drop   he say u wear hippy hoppy clown shoes

k

so??