Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Thought Nazi Germany Couldn't Happen Here?

Page 1 of 2Next

Hitler is considered the ultimate evil by many who have in memory the pictures of human bodies and the stories of forced labor, starvation, tortuous medical experiments, and total police state that had people running and hiding for their lives.

We all thought that could never happen in a land of freedom. North America is immune, we are civilized, we are compassionate, we are wonderful, we are free!

It's happening.

Hitler used some of the same tactics. Disarm the common people with gun control, so they had no way to defend themselves. Many have been pushing gun control in North America, which ultimately only disarms the good guys and leaves gunpower only in the hands of the government and criminals.

Hitler used a fire that broke out in Berlin to declare an emergency and remove freedoms, much like we are seeing today. A fake pandemic is being used to squash libery in North America and many other countries around the world. Click here to read about 12 experts who say the measures being taken because of the supposed pandemic are more dangerous to human life than the disease itself.

Entire nations are going along with the removal of fundamental freedoms provided by each countries Constitution and bill of rights, with few exceptions. Very few are protesting.

Even the kids are all brainwashed. Many children in my own neighborhood have written messages on the sidewalk like "Stay home, stay safe" and "Stay positive during these tough times" and "Stop the spread".

No one bothers to stop and think whether they've seen any pileup of bodies like there is in a real pandemic. Most are not bothered by the fact that healthy people are quarantined indefinitely and forced out of work contrary to the guaranteed fundamental human rights in Canada and USA.

No one seems to be upset about the fact that a ridiculously high percentage of people is supposedly infected with no sickness at all. Those are morphed into dangerous "silent spreaders who murder by leaving home" rather than helping people arrive at the common sense conclusion that this "pandemic" is not as deadly as they want people to think and that the measures to destroy freedom and the economy are unwarranted by the statistically very low number of deaths per country, which are less than common cold/flu in each country's annual data.

No, America and Canada have shown that they will swallow the poison bait of lies and deception and allow themselves to be led by the neck to the slaughter while chanting "Stay safe! Stay safe! Stay safe!"

Trudeau has already stated he doesn't plan for the country to have freedom again until everyone is vaccinated. Vaccinations are made from aborted fetal parts, so someone like me who finds murder of babies evil and abhorrent will not be able to accept such a vaccine, which will likely be forced.

Christians are already being hated and blamed for the pandemic and suffering people are experiencing with the lockdown.

The emperor Nero also wrongly blamed Christians for burning Rome when he was the one who did it. People's anger and hatred was incited and they were eager to watch Christians thrown to the lions and other wild animals in public gory spectacles, tortured, and burned alive.

An excerpt from Roman historian Tacitus' book Annals is below.

Therefore, to stop the rumor [that he had set Rome on fire], he [Emperor Nero] falsely charged with guilt, and punished with the most fearful tortures, the persons commonly called Christians, who were hated for their enormities. Christus, the founder of that name, was put to death as a criminal by Pontius Pilate, procurator of Judea, in the reign of Tiberius, but the pernicious superstition - repressed for a time, broke out yet again, not only through Judea, - where the mischief originated, but through the city of Rome also, whither all things horrible and disgraceful flow from all quarters, as to a common receptacle, and where they are encouraged. Accordingly first those were arrested who confessed they were Christians; next on their information, a vast multitude were convicted, not so much on the charge of burning the city, as of “hating the human race.”

The types of horrific and bloody things history has seen happen before can and will happen again. The groundwork is being laid. Freedoms are being removed. The noose is tightening.

Between the Christian who likely faces imprisonment or even death by a corrupt government in the future, and the non-believer who will either die of old age, disease, or see Jesus come back in glory in the clouds, the non-believer has more to fear.

Matthew 10:28

And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

This life is temporary and all things are in the hands of the living God. Death does not need to be feared for those who trust in Jesus Christ. It's just a gate to eternity. The sufferings we will face, no matter what kind, we won't face alone. God promises never to abandon His people.

Hebrews 13:5b

For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

I am entering this day knowing the evil and deception that surround us. The whole world seems headed to disaster. I know imprisonment is a real possibility in the new world where freedom is dead.

The government wants to track our cell phones and remove the freedom of privacy.

Yet I am going to joyfully sing praises to God who upholds the universe, stars, and planets in their stations, who holds atoms and molecules together, who keeps my heart beating, since God is a holy, just, almighty God of love and mercy and He knows the number of hairs on my head and when a bird falls to the ground.

This is the God who has promised to be with me and never leave me. So the evil plans of man, though they take my house, children, freedom, or life, can't touch my soul.

This is an ultimate comfort to the fears that arise as I watch Nazi Germany arise in my country.

Maxx444 has reacted to this post.
Maxx444

History repeats itself.

Mass unemployment, chaos was Hitler's chance to tighten government control on a people who felt like they needed saving.

Jews were blamed for all of Germany's problems, and the people were fed with ideas about Hitler being their new hero who would save Germany.

Jews were not allowed to work, vote, or occupy public spaces. They were forced to wear a star badge identifying themselves.

Today, the government has "suspended" constitutionally protected rights and freedoms and Bill Gates' solution is that everyone has to be tracked and spied on and have vaccine certificates showing that they had a vaccine in order to be able to enter a public space or work.

The carpet has been rolled out for Nazi Germany, a corrupt, tyrannical government that cares nothing about human rights, right here, right now in America and many other places around the world.

Before Hitler went ahead and slaughtered and tortured millions of people, including Jews, Christians, homosexuals, and disabled people, in his pursuit of helping humans evolve into a superior race and crushing any opposition. Hitler based his vision on Darwin's evolution theory, showing how dangerous it can be.

We are a master race, which must remember that the lowliest German worker is racially and biologically a thousand times more valuable than the population here. -Erich Koch, 5 March 1943

Christians like Dietrich Bonhoeffer vocally opposed the euthanasia and eugenics policies of Hitler, and was eventually imprisoned and killed by Hitler.

The bodies that pile up in the aftermath of this current situation will outnumber the bodies that are claimed to have died to this disease.

My heart is sorrowful and heavy at the thought that the blood of the patriots, the wonderful, brave men and women who will stand against tyranny, will first be spilled before the tyrants can peacefully nest in their positions on the throats of the people.

GOD SAVE US.

hitler is not a person but an idea ..we had the kkk here and guess who spoiled thier lil party back in the day in north carolina..native americans

theres 1,000s of jesus wanna be hitler wanna be you name it they just dont get power..they just end up crazy people

you could probably turn some of your thoughts into songs since your musically inclined

i know christians are loking for the anti ..bill gates lol donald trump is the savior...elon musk certain doom i can name someone we all know casue theey are the 1% and yes they do influence the world..not somebody of the 7 billion

all a nazi is to bedifferent they wont like you its just how society is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru3gH27Fn6E beatsie boys is a good group a good example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDgOwX72fLI u could probably make that kind of music baby i take care of the a minor you got someone on teh g and e or f

i thoguht of the western hemi all joined before canada america mexico southamerica im guilty..western hemispherism

Page 1 of 2Next