Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Tournament poll

What Tournament would you like the most?
Free for all
1vs1 low small maps
1vs1 knock out series
Page 1 of 2Next

I’m thinking of trying to host a tourny sometime early spring. I have some few ideas and am wondering what idea people would find most appealing.

I’ll explain the different tournies soon. Just needed to get this out before I lost it. ?

Free for All - 5 games. SS the game statistics in the end. Each top 4 player recieves points for each game in order of elimination. Also special mentions as Killer for most total kills and Destructor for most total razings.

Low small map - Low res games on 32x32 and 64x64 maps. 1vs1. Most wins is the winner.

Knock Out Series - quarter finals, Semi Finals, Final and bronze match.  Maybe more If we have more players. Res and map size Will increase towards the final.

For any Tournament I’ll choose a map pool.

Assumed knock out meant that players get removed as they lose.

I also like the idea of small map 1s or pretty much anything anyone wants to plan, but I figured we can only vote for one.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Quote from BabyShark on January 25, 2020, 4:27 pm

Assumed knock out meant that players get removed as they lose.

I also like the idea of small map 1s or pretty much anything anyone wants to plan, but I figured we can only vote for one.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

I can surely need some help when it draws to a close. Hehe! Thanks!

will gow accp3ted?

will gow accp3ted?

Quote from mike on January 27, 2020, 2:53 pm

will gow accp3ted?

Most likely GOW Moriouce Edition. ? As a Final map in the knock out or as a map on the FFA. It won’t be considered a small map though.

If FFA counts kills and stuff that makes it more competitive. What I mean is, you would be rewarded for aggression rather than passively expanding while everyone else kills each other.

I like that idea.

Do you have a date in mind yet for whatever you're planning @moriouce?

No date yet. I'm still thinking of the detail of each setup. I'm leaning towards the FFA tournament.  🙂

FFA tournament will be less luck based if like you said, scoring is based on stats like kills. So you aren't rewarded the most for playing Sim City while the real hero fights 6 people until he is eventually extinguished.

Page 1 of 2Next