Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

War2USA Celebrating 6 Months!!

War2USA is 6 months old!!

Opening night was September 24th, 2019, and it has been 6 months of a lot of fun, welcoming both new and old screennames into our Warcraft fantasy battlefield!

I'd like to thank each and every player who has participated in making War2USA a great place to play.

Extending a special welcome to our brand new players who discovered our community and are showing us that, YES people still want Warcraft 2, and YES, even a 20 year old video game can grow and flourish when it's shown a little proper care.

The love fern is growing.

I'd like to also say a special thank you to @Tupac for hosting this server and for all the work he's invested into War2USA.

We have had a great beginning, and I look forward to where it will go from here!

I couldn't be more pleased and happy with how well it has turned out, and how many friendly people believe that Warcraft 2 can live and thrive again and have the future a game this good deserves.

This week, starting tomorrow, we will be playing LOTS of W2 to celebrate, cuz what could be more fun than that??

Games planned for

Sunday March 24

Monday March 25 9 pm EST

Tuesday March 26 8 pm EST

Friday March 29 7 pm EST

See you there!! :))

why were u afk last night?

It happens lol.