Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Welcome to War2USA

Page 1 of 2Next

The reason for the existence of War2USA is very simple.

Warcraft 2 is an awesome game.

We want a fun, friendly place to play the awesome game where there is a Code of Conduct to make it the kind of place a broad range of people want to be, from ages 13 - 113, and it would be great to have the kind of place where girls can come back to the game or discover it for the first time and get treated as human beings.

Most of us who started playing at War2USA emerged from the Russian server (which came after other servers like the original BNet followed by Kali, Kahn, Zone, which I never knew about at the time they were running). The Russian server was essentially a cess pool of corrupt and apathetic leadership where blatant racism, death threats, harassment (sexual and otherwise), and banning visitors and newcomers is routine. The unjust treatment of users was also a blaring problem, where ridiculously vitriolic and horribly behaved users were tolerated and embraced, and innocent users were penalized and banned without warning at the whims of the leadership who readily admitted to having no moral standards of right and wrong.

The scenario lost its appeal.

But the game Warcraft 2 never did. It's an awesome game. And there is a better way to take the game to the future. Every person is a human being and should be treated as such, whether they are male or female, or whether they are brand new to the game or have played for decades.

Of course, the desire to have a friendly, fun, and better place to play won't be simple to achieve, and once the server becomes more crowded, there will likely be times when tricky situations present themselves and finding the best and most fair solutions will take effort. Just because something isn't always easy doesn't mean it should be scrapped altogether in favor of "anything goes".

The goal of games is to have fun, and that's what we want to bring back to Warcraft 2. Fun, smiles, laughs, a place to relax and enjoy yourself.

Ninth has reacted to this post.
Ninth

@magpie Welcome to War2USA 🙂

@lordvaras Welcome to the War2USA Forum! Took you long enough. 😉

Warcraft 2 Intro Remake XXI century

plus there is an Intro in many languages

Russia looks world from future. big data is peace data

? why on site logo is letters www. ?

letters www. on site logo are superfluous

Feel free to offer new logos.

Thanks! Tupac Administrator

logo without www.

Uploaded files:
  • W2MachetesLogo-768x373.JPG

Hello all i'm new

Hey @rensyyra welcome!!

If you haven't already, I highly recommend joining our fun and friendly Discord here:

https://discord.gg/NqXcshF

The server is still relatively new, 2 years old, so we still tend to plan game times in our Discord. People also talk about movies, music, W2 mapmaking, W2 strategy, and it's the best way to connect with us and find people to play with on War2USA. Hope to see you there.

Quote from Rensyyra on October 27, 2020, 10:47 pm

Hello all i'm new

Welcome! Enjoy your time on war2usa. If you have any issues or questions reach out to me.

Thanks! Tupac Administrator
Page 1 of 2Next