Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

What RU Forgot to Put in Their Ad

I heard some reports that RU had improved.

I logged on RU Dec. 24th and Dec. 26th to play a few games.

It did not take long before the same unpleasant characters began sending me unwelcome and distracting private messages while I tried to game with other people. 2 years of unprovoked, one-sided harassment continued by someone RU admin TK quickly banned for annoying him on one day.

The RU leaders who are quick to act to protect themselves if annoyed care nothing for the average user who is there to play the game. If you're not one of their special favorites, your desire for a peaceful gaming session is irrelevant.

Users thought to be new (smurfed a bit recently too) are still banned from games, even by streamers like Equinox who invite people "Join us at en.war2.ru!" I purposely did not answer s9 to see how newcomers are treated now.

Nothing has changed.

If the RU can't retain players who already love W2 over any other game, they have zero chance of turning non-W2-lovers into W2 lovers.

I love the game, but RU is such a bad environment to play in that even someone who LOVES the game doesn't want to be there.

It is pretty funny that they are spending money to advertise RU.

What they forgot to include in the ad:

"Want to spend your time downloading a game so we can ban you and tell you to kill yourself, you worthless piece of ****?"

"Do you like getting harassed? Do you like rude people? Come for a great time of getting spammed unwelcome messages that fill up your screen so you can't play in peace even if anyone will let you play!"

"Are you a racist? If not, don't bother. If you don't approve of hanging n******, you won't belong here."

"If you're female, give us pics of your tits, c***!"

RU has not improved. It's the same old toxic waste dump as always.

There are some nice people on there (and one of them invited me to come play), but you won't be allowed to play in peace, if in fact you're allowed to play at all.