Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

What would you like to see on War2USA website or forum?

What would you like to see more of?
Pictures of new maps
New maps
New tutorial videos
New tutorial articles or strategy tips
Replays/streams
Promotional videos
Special events like tournaments and map contests
More written articles
More tech support advice
How to stream Warcraft 2
Screenshots from games
Other (please specify in your answer)

I'm interested in community input about what they'd like to see more of on the website and forum.

Map pictures? Replays? Strategy articles? Strategy videos? Promotional videos? More polls? Non-W2 discussion? W2-related discussion?

If you have ideas for what you'd like to see, please share.

more gow replays

more gow tournies

BabyShark has reacted to this post.
BabyShark

1 vs 1 Tournaments .

That is a good way to practice and learn the game under pressure. Also to update the Ranking of the top players in War2Usa. I can help Streaming those games so we have them saved as replays.

Recuring Map of the Month.

Quote from hakuxer0 on July 19, 2019, 7:41 pm

1 vs 1 Tournaments .

That is a good way to practice and learn the game under pressure. Also to update the Ranking of the top players in War2Usa. I can help Streaming those games so we have them saved as replays.

@hakuxer0 We have the Sharkfights which is an effort to have some ranking thing going for 1s until @Tupac creates and designs a fabulous built-in ladder of some kind that is more satisfactory than the current one which...um...sucks. 😉

Quote from Moriouce on September 30, 2019, 4:22 am

@moriouce Yes, I def plan to continue with that once I'm back. I don't have any of my W2 files on this borrowed comp.

Quote from BabyShark on October 1, 2019, 4:12 pm
Quote from Moriouce on September 30, 2019, 4:22 am

@moriouce Yes, I def plan to continue with that once I'm back. I don't have any of my W2 files on this borrowed comp.

Sounds great!