Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Converted to Korean

Since watching my first Korean show (I learned they are called Kdramas), I've gotten hooked and I don't want to watch anything except Korean shows (although I watched a Chinese one thinking it was Korean and didn't want to stop after I realized my error).

I watched a few more Korean shows and I keep thinking to myself "Wow, these are way better than anything they make in North America!"

I guess I'll make separate posts for some of my favorites.

Better than anything in north america? Loll ur new to tv shows then. Xena and Prison Break are better than any of these shows np

Ah I make list of some of my favorites.

1. The Extraordinary Attorney Woo tied with King the Land for my #1 favorite Korean drama
2. My Holo Love
3. Bora Deborah (aka True to Love)
4. What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?
5. The Red Sleeve
6. Rain or Shine
7. Falling for Innocence

I'm pretty sure about 100 Korean shows will take top spots until any American made movie appears in my list. Even The Notebook which was a favorite before is now far below 93 Korean shows I haven't even watched yet or know if they exist.

I also change diet to Korean food. I see in Korean shows people eating ramen soup and gimbap so I must also. Ah, I cooked with gochujang before I even knew there was such a thing as Kdramas. It's so funny Justin recommended Ramen in that video's comment section long before it ever became a desire of my own.