Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Cheating??!

Page 1 of 2Next

Mods not allowed: Map hacks, build hacks, macros, double click, chop bars

Mods frowned upon but not bannable offense: Black to pink patch, custom hot keys, timer

You're seriously going to go out of your way to declare my chop bars mod "cheating"?

Such an elegant little extension to the interface that is available to all players and really doesn't have much impact on anything.

So this is just because some haters on the RU forum said they didn't like it or do you really think its cheating?

Sorry to tell you this but I guess I'm "cheating" every game then.

hf =D

This is specifically for a particular tournament with the goal of keeping a level playing field. It's not any kind of attack.

Look at my 800+ or so post history on that RU forum and tell me if you still genuinely think I live my life and form my opinions based on those clowns lol. Where have you been all this time?

I formed my opinion on my own. I like the game the way it's been for 20 years.

Hehe sorry, I knew that would get a bite 😉

But seriously I put a lot of effort into trying to improve the game for everyone, can't help but be a little bit annoyed seeing my work listed under the heading of "cheating".

It's ok ill just take it on the chin and cry a bit.

hf =D

I updated the heading title from "Cheating" to "Guidelines for Clash Tournament".

I understand you put a lot of work into W2 related programming. I love that we both love the same game and I really appreciate things like PUDPIC that are a great asset to the Warcraft 2 community.

I am sorry that there has been caused in you a feeling of lack of appreciation or offense because of me. That was certainly never my intent. I appreciate you and your passion for W2 a great deal.

I could paint a huge picture of a Bible scene and have put 100 hours of work into it and you still not want it hanging in your house. Doesn't mean you have something against me or don't appreciate other stuff I might do.

I love W2 the way it's been. I even detest black/pink patch. It is a violation to the beautiful integrity of the game. I refuse to use it. Everyone gets black a similar % of the time and I love playing with black advantage. It's part of the fun. Pinkers have ruined the natural W2 joy.

RESIST THE CONTAMINATION! 😉

Haha well thanks mate.

If you really want to avoid the contamination you should be playing Warcraft: Orcs and Humans... really war 2 is just a corruption of the original right? 😉 .... also IIRC I think the black-to-pink patch predates you playing wc2 no?

BTW: I would def want your beautiful bible scene hanging in my house. Still wouldn't make me a believer, but there have been many great works of religious art (and music) that I am truely enamored with.

Case in point: (love this one)

hf =D

Did I mention my artistic skill is severely limited? 😉

its not cheating if you know asm

lamb did so much stuff user asked of thier dreams was implemented as is map in the game lobby lol omg

chop bars is a later rts ie starcraft 1 feature for this hardcore  war2 game with no google pictures

lol kebmo nah man remember taj mahal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSJ36egtZ4M

to pu t in perpective einstien ideas made all these bad weapons lambs ideas can change games

Page 1 of 2Next