Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

For People Who Like Watching Warcraft 2 USA

War2USA often streams games, partly for nostalgia and partly to help potential players find the community and join the game!

The Youtube channel can be found below, and includes regular games, commentary games, and tutorial videos for new players on how to play Warcraft 2. More videos are added continually.

War2USA on Youtube!

The Twitch channel can be found below for those who like to watch games live.

War2USA on Twitch!

I have a huge ton of Insight video replays from older games and I'm planning to watch and talk through some of them, especially for the newer players who are finding Warcraft 2 for the first time ever or the first time in 10, 15, or 20 years who remember loving it in their youth.

The Super Pro Series between U8 and Kyr.!VooDoo was one I always intended to finish commenting but never got around to doing. I'm not able to continue with the remaining Zones games at this point since the map version I have doesn't match the one from the replay. I hunted down the original release version of the map that was still in green forest tileset that still didn't match. I believe it's the one without the logo and with wasteland tileset (not the original green forest) - if anyone has it, I'd be happy to get it from you.

It's exciting watching the pros play fresh maps, since it's rare to see pro games outside of GOW.

Here is one of those games from that April 2018 pro series on Zones and Mr. Bean maps:

There's also a "Watch Warcraft II" section on this website, which if you hover over it, a dropdown menu appears of types of Warcraft 2 related stuff to watch.

Scyree has reacted to this post.
Scyree