Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Impractical Jokers: The Movie

Usually I try to find out a little something about a movie before buying a ticket. This one one of those rare cases where I didn't.

This "movie" was awful. The movie is meant to be funny but you couldn't even laugh at how bad the movie was because any potential for laughter was sucked up vacuum style by this hollow, sucky disaster.

These guys think going up to people holding an urn (supposedly full of ashes) and telling people "Grandma was a bitch. I'm glad she's dead. Let's get her money." etc. is supposed to be funny. Other than being in very poor taste, there was no laughter within a 50 mile radius of these tanking attempts at humor.

Huge fail. These guys are so unfunny it's not funny.

I like pranksters and I like a lot of Just for Laughs Gags and some of prank vids by JStuStudios (on Youtube), so I *tried* to like Impractical Jokers, but it was like trying to like the taste of grapefruit juice full of sand and cigarette butts.

It's just awful.

I walked out and got a refund.

GG NO RE.

Okay, for people who do pranks that are actually hilarious, these adorable and actually funny guys are a million times funnier and more fun to watch: