Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

PUD Files Now Work on Forum!

Exciting news everyone! I contacted the creator of the forum plugin to ask how I could get pud files to work with the forum and he told me what to do and now you can attach MAPS to the forum, which you couldn't before!

So feel free to use the Map Lover's Paradise section of the forum for sharing maps in a way that will be easier to find than Discord posts. 🙂

TuPaC has reacted to this post.
TuPaC
  1. Anybody caught trying to abuse the upload will be punished without a warning. Never attempt to upload anything else then .pud/pictures files. If you need to upload some other files insert the file into a .zip to conserve space.

Thanks

TuPaC

Thanks! Tupac Administrator

So should one start a new topic for all new maps or should they be posten somewhere specific?

Will there be some way the maps of great quality shows up somewhere else so those maps are easy to find?

http://war2usa.com/index.php/forums/forum/map-lovers-paradise/

Map Lover's Paradise is a great spot for maps @moriouce ?

How do you do to attach minimaps of the maps you post on the forum?

I use @Lambchops PUDPIC program.

With it you can drop a pud file in and out pops a beautiful image. You can adjust the size of the image by renaming the program with the size you prefer. It's very easy.

Quote from Moriouce on July 30, 2019, 1:43 am

How do you do to attach minimaps of the maps you post on the forum?

@moriouce

Here's my PUDPIC program. Just unzip the files then you can drag & drop a pud file onto the exe to make a picture.

It's been named for some average default settings. If you just double-click on the exe you will get instructions on how to adjust that if you want.

hf ?

hf =D

Thanx  @lambchops