Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Tallulah

It's been awhile. Not that I haven't watched any movies since the last post in here, but most of them aren't really worth posting about since they aren't really an original or interesting concept.

This one was.

So a homeless girl who got ditched by her sort-of-runaway boyfriend gets mistaken for a hotel maid while she's eating people's leftover food in the hallway off their trays, and a trashy bimbo mother with a baby asks her to babysit her baby while she goes off trying to cheat on her husband.

The mother returns to the hotel room completely trashed and goes unconscious, and the girl is left there wondering what to do with the baby, since the mother clearly can't take care of her.

She ends up taking the baby with her for the night since she doesn't think it's safe at the hotel room with the mother, and tries to bring the baby back in the morning, but the police are already there. So she runs.

Ultimately, we see that this homeless semi-accidental kidnapper girl loves the baby more than the mother did.

She lies, she steals, she even stole a baby, but somehow, this unkempt homeless girl may also steal your heart in this unusual story of not belonging anywhere.

yeah i watched that movie couple years ago i would rate it 5.5/10  (average movie) since they are many aspects and elements missing in the movie. Also the acting is not very great by the actors in there and only ellen page is ok but still not a big star i mean what other good movies she made besides inception with dicaprio her net worth is 14 M not much for an actress.  I give 5.5 cause the story is good but lack of acting otherwise would be 2/10  the story is good yup