Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

A Rational Look at COVID Stats Amid Hysteria

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

Bill Gates is in on this. This situation is planned:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDxb21qIilM

Elites rehearsed and planned for this pandemic Oct 2019, before it happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFVZcO_mVjQ

View post on imgur.com

Vaccines being used to sterilize girls and women without their knowledge or consent:

“Mass Sterilization”: Kenyan Doctors Find Anti-fertility Agent in UN Tetanus Vaccine?

http://apanews.net/en/pays/kenya/news/kenya-thousands-infertile-after-govt-sponsored-vaccination-odinga

https://www.pop.org/whos-behind-the-program-to-sterilize-kenyan-women-without-their-consent/

The force that is most destructive to human life acting in North America and around the world right now is *not* the coronavirus. It is a group of powerful, wealthy people who want to de-populate the earth and control the entire globe, which will be devoid of all the freedoms we have grown up with up til now.

Re-read that last sentence until you realize he is really saying that doing a good job on new vaccines, health care, and reproductive health services, he hopes to lower the world population by 10-15% (740 million people to 1 billion 1 740 million people gone from the planet). Read: "new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services" = poisons, euthanasia, sterilization, abortion

Canada refuses to let people test for COVID-19 at home using tests used elsewhere.

I WONDER WHY LOL. It would blow the lid off their operation of lockdowns, removing freedoms, putting a stranglehold on the entire nation if people were to be able to assess themselves. They only want government controlled health care personnel doing these tests so they can hold your leash.

If the tests don't work and there is a huge margin of error when comparing test results to people who actually are sick, that would also show that there is something wrong with the entire process and the entire story that they have been feeding everyone. If 90% of people who test positive aren't sick...and if the vast majority of people test positive most of the time, then people have lost their freedoms for nothing.

https://www.aier.org/article/stand-up-for-your-rights-says-professor-knut-m-wittkowski/

https://youtu.be/lGC5sGdz4kg

Another doctorate/scientist/professor who thinks the current measures (lockdown, closing nations) are doing more harm than good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbFdnRYY89I

With all due respect to Professor Knut(heh), you only have to compare the death rates from place that introduced social distancing early vs those who did it late and the evidence is undeniable.

Yes, the survivors would probably have more money in the short term if we just let people die. I guess it just comes down to a conscious vote as to whether or not you think your bank balance is worth more than someone else's life - let alone your own life.

Keep searching the internet and I'm sure you will come up with plenty more random barrow-pushers purporting to be experts - or you could just believe the entire rest of the medical/scientific community, and the actual real life infection/death figures.

So how much money would you need to be paid to kill someone's grandparents? .... just a rough figure.

hf =D

There are many voices from the medical community crying foul, and there are surely many more who remain silent out of fear, who question the science and truth of what the mass media is promoting non-stop.

To imply that people who don't automatically believe what someone on TV says (who also have swallowed enormous nonsensical lies like there are 100 genders and that girls can turn into boys and boys can turn into girls) are skeptical because they are murderers who want to kill people is ridiculously far-fetched and absolutely putting the worst possible construction on another person's character with no evidence.

But I know you're just repeating what you heard on TV and don't actually sit there thinking, "Wow, BabyShark wants to kill my parents or grandparents!"

I'll address both morality and science, starting with the more fundamental of the two which is morality and the value of human life according to our very different worldviews.

Human life has value because God created human life and loves the people He made. He is the one who said, "You shall not murder." Human life begins at conception and ends at natural death. It is because I value human life that I oppose murdering unborn human children by abortion and the intentional killing of people who are elderly or disabled or sick. I won't say there isn't any gray area with regards to artificially prolonging life on machines where the person wouldn't be able to breathe on their own and so on, and I acknowledge that medical professionals are sometimes faced with difficult situations where there are no ideal choices. We should be reminded of our own mortality. We all die. Death for those who know and love the creator of our body, mind, and soul who redeemed us in His death and resurrection is going to mean going to heaven, going home to be with God. Death for the unbeliever will be terrifying, because those who rejected God's work of saving humanity by Jesus Christ will have to face God on their own account of thoughts, words, and deeds rather than having been gifted by faith the holy and sinless account of Christ. God loves people and those who love God will do their best to care for and love people the way God wants us to, even striving to love enemies and those who hate us (which is impossible without God's help!), and also others whether very young in the womb or very old and sick in a nursing home or hospital bed.

If human life is a chemical accident, then humans are, as you said, just bags of chemicals. Human life has no intrinsic value. Human life has no meaning. Murder wouldn't be wrong, nor would there be any possible source for any moral code. This is logic. You argue that you *know* murder is wrong, and I agree, because Scripture tells us God wrote His laws on our hearts. We have a God-given conscience that tells us when we know we are doing something wrong. Having such a conscience or sense of justice or morality does not logically flow out of a "nothing exploded randomly and became this ordered universe with stars, planets, seasons, snowflakes, the seeing eye, and a vast array of life including humanity" worldview. It doesn't and it can't. It is in the atheist worldview that the mass murder of abortion nests, and where elderly and disabled are eagerly put down, and where humanity is seen as a plague on wonderful planet earth. The more people who die, the better, according to popular thinking pushed by rabid green agenda promoters. Not many of them want to set a good example by offing themselves to lower the human population.

If social distancing works, elderly and at-risk people should be safe if they are isolated or quarantined. It would be irrelevant if some young healthy people played soccer or frisbee together if the vulnerable people aren't in contact with them.

But complete social distancing isn't even possible. The premise is flawed on numerous counts.

First of all, over 9000 health workers in USA tested positive for coronavirus. One nurse goes from room to room in close contact with patients. If the nurses aren't there to feed, change, dress, medicate, comfort the elderly in homes, the elderly will die. If the nurses are there, they risk passing germs, and the elderly could die. But no matter what, they will all die eventually anyways. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Containing sickness is simply impossible in the real world. Even grocery store clerks are exposed to everyone.

Every single day, people die of old age and age related diseases. A person who is 89 and has heart disease and cancer and also tests positive for coronavirus will be recorded as a coronavirus victim. Doctors have affirmed this. The number of deaths related to this situation is grossly exaggerated.

99% of reported "COVID deaths" in Italy had severe pre-existing health issues and most were very old.

This is the same as every single year. Every single year, people have died in similar numbers, especially people who were already old and sick and got a type of common cold or flu.

I don't believe that locking up the entire population, removing constitutionally protected freedoms, removing sports and sunshine and human contact, all known to boost human health, either saves old people on their deathbeds or will not mean mean dire and serious consequences for human lives also.

There have been MANY deaths from the hype and panic, including hundreds of deaths in India caused by people drinking poison to try to avoid a coronavirus and people in India are starving in the streets since they were forced out of work and a number of people have killed themselves.

While the non-stop COVID hype permeates screens across the globe, countless babies are being intentionally dismembered and thrown in garbage cans for the crime of being inconvenient. Elderly people are being euthanized. If human life matters to you instead of just panic that *you* or someone *you* care about will die, why not be up in arms about the intentional murders going on every single day?

You didn't even address the Bill Gates connection with his pandemic rehearsal, his stated goal to get rid of 10-15% of people on earth, and his jump on forced vaccines or his connection to big pharma. Fauci predicted that Trump would face a "surprise" infectious disease. That was in 2017. This entire situation is deception on a massive scale. This was planned. We are being lied to.

There is also a compelling video by a doctor who says the actual COVID test isn't indicating positive on a virus, but on exosomes, which we all have. I'm interested and devoted to TRUTH, and my opinions change based on the best evidence I have at the time. I went from thinking this was a bioweapon from China to thinking it was a hyped up flu to thinking it's an outright full-on scam of probably proportions only comparable to nothing-exploded-and-became-the-universe-is-science and there-is-no-such-thing-as-boys-and-girls.

Truth is not determined by crowd opinion.

Truth is not determined by letters behind your name or power or prestige or wealth.

Truth is truth, no matter how un-popular it is.

https://youtu.be/NjjybyJ59Lw

So to recap:

- Don't believe what you see on TV, believe random crackpot youtube videos (and Tucker Carlson ).

- Mostly old people are dying and they don't matter.

- It doesn't matter if people die because God.

- Because many, many people were warning The US president about the danger but he went ahead and fired all the white house pandemic response people anyway then did nothing for months when it actually started and called it a hoax, therefore it is an evil plot by the people who were warning everyone.

- Even though the covid19 virus had been modelled and studied world-wide, it's actually not even a virus because some random crack-pot made a youtube video.

- In the US, influenza kills around 18 people per day so it doesn't matter that covid19 killed over 2500 people yesterday and will kill more tomorrow.

- There are many more "experts" that agree with all of this but they are just too scared to say anything about it.

... and of course there's some stuff that seems triggered by your trans-gender obcession but it is unclear how this relates to looking rationally at a virus.

OK. Well I can't argue rationally with any of that. You win.

hf =D

You're saying stuff I didn't say.

Side note: I'm not "obsessed" with gender theory.

I'm comparing one LIE swallowed by NATIONS and enforced by LAW and endorsed by mass media to another.

Covid hysteria, lockdown, the death numbers and positive test numbers are a LIE, a SCAM, and an attack on humanity, just like gender theory whose purpose is to confuse and attack the natural family, sterilize by surgical and chemical mutilation EVEN CHILDREN!!

If you believe gender theory, you would gladly mate with a hormone-pumped man who has had cosmetic surgery removing his male genitals and installing a mass of stuff shaped like play dough into something that's supposed to represent female genitals. If he is now a woman, every real man who wants to have a wife and kids should consider him to be a great candidate for marriage.

You don't believe the lie, either. You just go along with it because you've bought the lie that if you speak the common sense truth, you're a "hateful bigot". The truth is, if someone cares about humanity, about human beings, you can't watch them suffer from a lie and not want to save them with the truth.

Even the first legal "transgender" person eventually reclaimed his birth sex and said he now realizes the agenda is a dangerous falsehood that causes human suffering and destroys healthy bodies.

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next