Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Frosty's WC2 Map Thread

PreviousPage 4 of 5Next

WOW! That looks astounding!  You have yet again made a truly artistic map. I for one like the fact that this map has larger mines to keep them few and give space for the picture.

Someone call the cops I'm tired of him posting good maps!

Nice! Brother Nice

Thanks! Tupac Administrator

We tried some of Frosty's new maps tonight including Tarantula twice and here is tonight's stream that heavily loves on Frosty's map creations:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/649284726

Quote from Moriouce on June 12, 2020, 10:00 am

WOW! That looks astounding!  You have yet again made a truly artistic map. I for one like the fact that this map has larger mines to keep them few and give space for the picture.

Quote from TuPaC on June 12, 2020, 11:43 pm

Someone call the cops I'm tired of him posting good maps!

Nice! Brother Nice

Thanks! I got plenty more up my sleeve soon.

Quote from BabyShark on June 13, 2020, 2:28 am

We tried some of Frosty's new maps tonight including Tarantula twice and here is tonight's stream that heavily loves on Frosty's map creations:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/649284726

I have seen the stream and I'm happy to see my artsy maps have taken the spotlight there. Got more fun map ideas in mind and they'll be showing up here soon.

So here's the first of the maps that I'm intending to become my entry for War2USA's Summer 2020 Map Contest...

It is none other than the butterfly-themed map, Swallowtail. I added lot of random mud patches in the final product for a good reason and that is to deny farm-walling and I wanna see how the players will adapt to that. This map also serves as a counterpart of sorts to Medusa and Tarantula.

Uploaded files:

Here's the second map in my Summer 2020 Map Contest set, and this one is based off a Morning Glory flower (supposedly)... and it's none other than "Fleur-de-Glace" which means Ice Flower in French.

This map in a nutshell is basically an inverted version of High Seas Combat wherein instead of one big body of water in the middle of the map and the players are in various sides of the big lake, this one is a landmass in the middle surrounded by water. The rock formations are supposed to represent the folds and wrinkles present on the Morning Glory's petals.

Also did a stream where I created this and completed Swallowtail:

Uploaded files:

Hello everyone, it has reached to me that Swallowtail had some mismatched Gold Mines so...

Attached here is the fixed file. The expansions are supposed to be 55k per Gold Mine.

Uploaded files:

It's been a while since my last upload.... but here's my latest map, the Eternal Woods!

The main mines are 70k, the expansions are at 45k whereas the quartet mines surrounded by water are 65k. The central mine is 200k, giving players a reason to fight over it.

The map is inspired by two maps, one of my own creations and a chop-crazy map that comes in when installing WarCraft II - they are Hillsbrad Woodlands and Jimland, except this one is less chop crazy.

Pay attention where you chop unless you want to accidentally bump into your opponent.

Uploaded files:

@frostyinsanity

Thank you so much for creating beautiful maps for our community! We really appreciate the detailed attention you put into your works of art.

I plan to play this one Friday night for War2USA's 3 year anniversary!

Keep them coming, we love it!

Heads up new map and it's my Christmas 2022 map for War2USA.

Introducing... Season's Beatings!

This map is themed after a Christmas Wreath. Notice the bells and the ribbons in the center and some are poking out? Anyways, to compensate the lack of expansions - each player has a 125k gold mine.

Uploaded files:
PreviousPage 4 of 5Next