Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Maps by Moriouce

PreviousPage 10 of 11Next

Three new maps ready for the rumble. Each for 8 players.

Bergtagen Battle rages around two great mountains.

Elivágar This water map takes place on a great river. The name comes from a river in Norse Mythology.

Ziggurath 100 gold mines! Very symetrical map where each layer is divided by narrow woods.

Uploaded files:

Thanks for sharing the new maps @moriouce

I've tried these three, I think at least twice each. If I can find a replay, I'll post it to the Replay Library.

Edit* Hmm, okay I just looked and didn't find any...thought I recorded some of those games hah. Maybe I was streaming, can't remember!

Two new maps are ready to be uploaded here. One, Uplift.pud, I started on some time ago and felt like it was missing something. But I can't find what it is so I've decided to release it. The other is a brand new creation.

Uplift An asymetric landmap where a rock face split the map in two, there is only a few narrow passages across and places easily sapped to create more openings.

Rockin' Rocks A very symetrical map instead, heavily inspired by Zones. But this one is smaller and thin rockwalls divide the players.

Uploaded files:

Cloverfield can be played at any setting. A 1v1 can be anything from a intense neighbor war to an extensive expo war. 2v2 can be played on fixed order for teams to start together. The mines go from 25k to 35k (start) up to 50k (middle). Wallins are possible at the starts but most expos can't be walled that easily. The map is quite easy to navigate north to south but east to west need to use the central corridor. Hope you like it!

Updated 24/5.

Uploaded files:

Here it is. The blessed Child of FOC and HSC. My bad handwriting gave it the name Ottshove Buttie.

Ottshove Buttie (Offshore Battle) Battle outside the coastline among the islands. Some 2 peon hops are possible around the map. Aswell as places for hidden foundrys and where the water buildnings can block juggs from reaching to far inland.

Uploaded files:

New map!

Covenant This is the big brother of Critter Attack!  Each start got two mines with a bit varied amount of gold but the grand total to each landmass is 60k.

Uploaded files:

Shaft This map belongs in the same family as All you Need, Mud in your Eye and Swamp Blossom. Though on Shaft you'll have further and further to your gold. Note that you need to run out into the open to start your Hall.

Uploaded files:

Arctic Wheel is the extension of Blood in the Arctic. All start realy tight in the center of the map but with good options to expand or move all together to the outer expansions.

Ardrock is a sister map to Four is a Crowd.

Uploaded files:

9xH 100% Juggwars

Uploaded files:

Three new maps here. There has been a long time but I have had a lack of inspiration in the wait for the revelation of the Map Contest.

Evelynn Forest: An mostly asymetrical map with three straight paths going through for easy navigation.

Spooky Spokes: Winding paths that join at the center. But easy to chop shortcuts here and there.

Wadi: A broad mud flat. Unequal starting position forces players to adopt strategies according to start.

Uploaded files:
TuPaC has reacted to this post.
TuPaC
PreviousPage 10 of 11Next