Forums

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Maps by Moriouce

PreviousPage 8 of 11Next

Team water map.

Strait of War  Two great towns battle eachother across this strait. Play it on fixed order.

Uploaded files:

? when continued far-sighted maps
with pre-built castles?

... at least in december ...

Russia looks world from future. big data is peace data
Quote from DANILIN on December 2, 2019, 1:55 pm

? when continued far-sighted maps
with pre-built castles?

... at least in december ...

I'm nutureing a idea of prebuilt Towns, with walls and all around. See if I get to make it during December.

@moriouce

Thank you so much for making all these fabulous maps!! I just added some of your newer ones to the Moriouce Collection web page.

You realize no one in the history of Warcraft 2 has been as prolific with top quality maps as you have been, right?

You are making Warcraft 2 history and many of your maps are hits with the players!

I need to practice Thule Atoll more hah, since I have never won on it yet!

@moriouce

Want me to add Christmas Time map here for you or do you want to do it? 🙂

It's beautiful!

Quote from BabyShark on December 21, 2019, 4:19 am

@moriouce

Want me to add Christmas Time map here for you or do you want to do it? ?

It's beautiful!

I’ll do it myself. I might do a few updates to it after I have seen it in acctual play. Thanks anyway! ?

Christmas week is almost over and I have had some time to work on maps again. Also managed to play 6 sharkfights against Babyshark and 5 for fun game against a friend. Will have more games soon. Have a second friend that tries to find a date to game on.

I also started work on two new maps aswell as looking at a map I made maybe a month ago which I am not sure I’m finished with.  Stay tuned for Uplift, Moat War and Broken Woods.

Let me know when you want to finish those Sharkfight games!

Looking forward to seeing the new maps. I know we get stuck on some of them that we do a lot (like Blood, Pain), but I definitely plan to rotate more new maps into game nights over time. Often people choose the familiar, but I will feed them foreign giblets until they crave it. Don't worry.

Lol.

Quote from BabyShark on December 28, 2019, 6:47 pm

Let me know when you want to finish those Sharkfight games!

Looking forward to seeing the new maps. I know we get stuck on some of them that we do a lot (like Blood, Pain), but I definitely plan to rotate more new maps into game nights over time. Often people choose the familiar, but I will feed them foreign giblets until they crave it. Don't worry.

Lol.

I wont have time to finish out sharkfight before newyear. 14th 18th or21st of january maybe?

Two new maps here.

Moat War is a  ode to medieval castle Sieges. Do you feel safe behind your moat and Walls?

Broken Woods I think is a difficult map. Easy to wallin but where to wall is the big question.

Uploaded files:
PreviousPage 8 of 11Next